Surviving R. Kelly

If it will blow over, why does it keep coming up?

Only reason this is even being talked about is because of this documentary...which btw, was created by his ex wife. Had it not been for that no one would give a shit like they haven't the last 10 years.

I am not making excuses for Robert, nor am I defending his actions, but he was surrounded by enablers. There were people turning blind eyes to his behavior, and that is as bad as committing the act IMO. It is all reprehensible. We MUST protect our black girls and women.... WE MUST!!!!

Hell the girls parents were the biggest enablers. Thats the main reason he's still free because they basically sold their kids to him.

Doesn't this dude make documentaries? Why can't he make one about all the prominent white sexual predators if he sees there is a void instead of bitching about it online?
I don't agree with everything Tariq say's, but you missed the very first post on this page, which is a Tweet from Tariq calling out how a similar documentary got buried, also it's not that he can't make a documentary, he's calling out the hypocrisy.

I don't agree with everything Tariq say's, but you missed the very first post on this page, which is a Tweet from Tariq calling out how a similar documentary got buried, also it's not that he can't make a documentary, he's calling out the hypocrisy.

Also why would Tariq make a documentary when, as you said, there is already a few out there. Tariq tweeting out one of them actually benefits the person who made it with his following.

Don't be surprised if Chris Brown is the next target with the news of him acquiring his masters coming out recently

Looks like someone done went posting tweets crazy without saying much themselves....

Let me add another tweet...

Obviously you are trolling as usual or didn't take the time to see my responses in the thread already....

I don't understand how people keep saying "separate the person from the music" when the very thing that inspired him are these teenage girls. I truly don't understand because i wouldn't let R Kelly borrow toilet paper let alone be by himself with my child.

Tariq, like the rest of media, manipulates black people into being mad, sad, outraged. That’s the gig. We’re nothing but their puppets. He doesn’t care about the hypocrisy. Just playing on our emotions to grow his brand and following.

And everybody else riding that R. Kelly wave because they know it’s going to create strong interest and reactions from us, despite folks already knowing his history. Ain’t nothing really gonna change about abuse, rape or anything else in society ... except getting everybody riled up again.

Obviously you are trolling as usual or didn't take the time to see my responses in the thread already....

Yeah I saw all 7 of them. That was probably the only ones with substance. Those other 64 retweet post could have stayed on twitter like most of your post. That doesn't even include the youtube and instagram post.

And this is just post #66 in this thread

Yeah I saw all 7 of them. That was probably the only ones with substance. Those other 64 retweet post could have stayed on twitter like most of your post. That doesn't even include the youtube and instagram post.

And this is just post #66 in this thread

So now YOU run this board and have placed a quota on what folk post and do not post?

You really need to chill and stop sweating me on this board.... You are treading on harassment...

This is the second or third time we have been down this road eazy...

Stay in your lane...

Last edited:
Where were the dime pieces??? He is a superstar, and the grown women, he pulled were not that great on the eyes.

It be taking 15 minutes for threads to load because homie gotta post 33 tweets with every post. But that’s the way youngins
who can’t generate original thoughts communicate these days.

People keep missing one point...R Kelly at the present time is making rich white people and rich black people money. When he ceases to do so he will be put in jail like Bill Cosby.

All this back and forth is just that back and forth.

Another point, my wife and I believe the parents have fault in this well especially after they were aware of R Kelly’s past. Some parents see the money a child can make instead of looking at the risk of the child being around a person like R Kelly.

Another point wasn’t one of the girls dressed like a boy and R Kelly reportedly referred to her as his boy toy?

Also, a picture has surfaced with John Legend and Harvey Weinstein. I’m wonderiing what people will say about this.

Brother, pedophiles are incapable of having a relationship with of age women. That tells the story. R Kelly was looking for “broken” women with low self esteem. Doing that enabled him to manipulate them.

Yes, he found them, too. The parents from Florida took the cake. I mean, why would you let your daughter go to Chicago, if you know what he is capable of in my opinion.

It be taking 15 minutes for threads to load because homie gotta post 33 tweets with every post. But that’s the way youngins who can’t generate original thoughts communicate these days.

Always someone else's thoughts and not their own. Say something of substance on a message board and not re-post what someone else has said. Like I've said before, always a click bait post to go somewhere else and not say nothing as to why?

It be taking 15 minutes for threads to load because homie gotta post 33 tweets with every post. But that’s the way youngins
who can’t generate original thoughts communicate these days.

Then stay out out of my threads....

Too easy...

Last edited:
Always someone else's thoughts and not their own. Say something of substance on a message board and not re-post what someone else has said. Like I've said before, always a click bait post to go somewhere else and not say nothing as to why?

You stay pressed like a female who I constantly ignore...

If its click bait.... Then don't click on it... You have a choice... LMAO...

My goal is not to say something to give your life purpose.... GTFOH....

Back