Surviving R. Kelly

a-hit-dog-will-holler-everytime-but-thats-none-of-my-business.jpg

People keep missing one point...R Kelly at the present time is making rich white people and rich black people money. When he ceases to do so he will be put in jail like Bill Cosby.

All this back and forth is just that back and forth.

Another point, my wife and I believe the parents have fault in this well especially after they were aware of R Kelly’s past. Some parents see the money a child can make instead of looking at the risk of the child being around a person like R Kelly.

Another point wasn’t one of the girls dressed like a boy and R Kelly reportedly referred to her as his boy toy?

Also, a picture has surfaced with John Legend and Harvey Weinstein. I’m wonderiing what people will say about this.

First bold: Everyone wants to place all the blame on R. Kelly as if he did this alone when all of the parents who left their child with him deserves equal blame. All of this started with Aaliyah and her parents. All these years I thought it was R. Kelly who manipulated her into getting married when it seems the parents had knowledge of it but willing to deal with it as long as she was a star. All the other parents saw how he made Aaliyah and wanted the same for their daughter need to be shamed as well. Sparkle definitely needs to be shamed because I didn't know that was her niece that was in that sex tape.

2nd bold: This is what happens when you are a front runner and want to appear all righteous knowing you got skeletons in your closet. He can condemn an easy despicable target in R. Kelly but can't check his wife (who was cackling with Kim K. when she was attacking Rhymefest after he said they don't do anything for the nonprofit in Kanye's mother's name) or his MAGA friend

One Simple Question: Would you allow your daughter to go on tour with grown people if your child is a minor?

There are too many parents that have set themselves up as their child's friend.

So here is my blame list:

1. R Kelly...he sick as hell
2. Parents for allowing their kids to be placed in that type of situation
3. The police....hell they use probable cause at their discretion

One Simple Question: Would you allow your daughter to go on tour with grown people if your child is a minor?

There are too many parents that have set themselves up as their child's friend.

So here is my blame list:

1. R Kelly...he sick as hell
2. Parents for allowing their kids to be placed in that type of situation
3. The police....hell they use probable cause at their discretion

The most dumbfounding part of this discussion is how people (black and white) will attack you if you try to put blame on anyone other than R. Kelly. As Master P said, there is no way I would drop off my child with someone like R. Kelly. A lot of those parents did that but now all of a sudden they cared about the safety of their child when a camera is rolling (and when that Lifetime check hits their account).

Then you get a man who admitted to drugging his now wife and throwing a party with underage girls in attendance with alcohol (and one ending up getting Spanish Fly). Another with a history of beating woman. A woman who enabled him when she was on radio. A crazy ex-wife who was on social media praising him a little over a year ago and even today defended him.

People asking about documentaries on Harvey Weinstein for example act like TV and print media doesn’t exist and did not cover his allegations extensively.

These are things people clearly don't actually care about, makes you question why they even bother bringing them up.

Nothing will be done to the R. Kelly. A very light sentence, Maybe. Everyone has known R. Kelly's story for about 20 years. And he still walks free. There is no right and wrong today. Nor is there any accountability placed on celebrities anymore. With Donald Trump in the White House, this country has gone to the Dogs. Its basically following the Roman Empire downfall. You can't even trust the churches. The only institution in this country that is still respected, is the military.

I guess, R. Kelly don't see "nothing wrong with a little Bump N' Grind?" If you allegedly hold Honeys captive in a little Bump N' Grind, that's sex slavery and that's illegal. I don't agree with stop playing R. Kelly's music. Music is an art, independent of the creator, and you should be able to enjoy it even if you hate the person who R. Kelly is.

Last edited:
I think the black community is now speaking out because Tarana Burke, the woman who started the Me Too movement appeared in the documentary, and because the other women who appeared in the doc, including his ex-wife, helped put faces to the story.

Kelly seemed untouchable with their support, but he's lost that now, so I think it's game over.

I think the black community is now speaking out because Tarana Burke, the woman who started the Me Too movement appeared in the documentary, and because the other women who appeared in the doc, including his ex-wife, helped put faces to the story.

Kelly seemed untouchable with their support, but he's lost that now, so I think it's game over.

Plus his money is drying up. He is $150k behind with his rent with his recording studio and has vacated homes that were being leased.

This is how it will start...they only need one to start talking.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/18/entertainment/r-kelly-former-manager-police/index.html

CNN-James Mason, the former manager for singer R. Kelly, surrendered to authorities in Georgia on Friday, law enforcement officials tell CNN.

Mason was wanted on outstanding warrant issued over the summer, according to Keith McBrayer, spokesman for the Henry County Sheriff's office.
He is accused of threatening the father of Joycelyn Savage, one of the women featured in the Lifetime docuseries "Surviving R. Kelly."
Related: Warrant issued for R. Kelly's former manager

The incident, which allegedly took place in May 2018, was reported by Timothy Savage to Henry County police. Savage claims his daughter is being held against her will by Kelly and Mason threatened him for speaking out about it.

Back