Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Ole fear card is circulating.

And it's working as shown by this thread smh

Never forget that Roe Vs Wade came about based on a lie about Norma McCorvey saying she was gangraped by black men. This is not the battle for black people

Or police reform too if you imagine having a teenager going on the road for the first time and you are praying he or she makes it home. Well you don't see these folks raging at the supreme court to end qualified immunity. Come join the B1 movement we believe in getting something for our vote not this foolishness . Not just voting for a party that will say what you want to hear then abandon you when you get them in. We believe in holding them accountable by not voting for them this is a power move to fired the people you hired to do for you. Don't listen to Roland Martin, Joy Reid, Tiffany Cross they get a check by the democrats to deliver you over to them so they can do for everyone else but you. Our generation wants tangibles the old generation wants a pat on the head and catfish nuggets. That Generation is so sad they said nothing in the 80's when the Japanese got reparations for being in interment camps yest we were slaves and no 40 acres and a mule. They are watching everyone else get a bag and they want you to shut up a vote for nothing and sing and dance. The new black media like Jason Black is opening the eyes of the grassroots

I pray one day in my lifetime that black people en masse can get freed from the shackles of Dem shills like the bolded (along with the elected ones at the local, state and federal level plus "leaders" that pop up out of nowhere like the BLM ones) leading us back into a burning building.

It's already happening to an extent as far as the reparations convo and more people seeing how the Dems and GOP are on the same team (thanks to the black grassroots)

And it's working as shown by this thread smh

Never forget that Roe Vs Wade came about based on a lie about Norma McCorvey saying she was gangraped by black men. This is not the battle for black people

The only battle that we need to be united on are Economics. Because, we don't have enough numbers to play politics.

I have always felt that the social media movement was the new form of The Committees of Correspondence. The Committees connected the American Colonists and allowed them to realize that they all were having the same issues with England.

We are waking up. We've got to keep teaching our people. It may not seem like they are listening, but it only takes one to spark the flame.

I mean the resurgence of unions shows that young people aren't on the same bs their parents and grandparents were on. The problem is, the folks that aren't against progression still hold the leadership positions.

I pray one day in my lifetime that black people en masse can get freed from the shackles of Dem shills like the bolded (along with the elected ones at the local, state and federal level plus "leaders" that pop up out of nowhere like the BLM ones) leading us back into a burning building.

It's already happening to an extent as far as the reparations convo and more people seeing how the Dems and GOP are on the same team (thanks to the black grassroots)
That's why I believe in we have to drive it down hard to the democrat shills. They will get mad and buck their eyes and will try to shame you or say you must be a republican (as if you have to bend the knee to the democrats) but ask them what the Dems did for black people and their best answer is skee wee, putting a bedwench on the supreme court and chucks and pearls. This is a mental sickness we have to stomp out Im sick of us doing the Bojangles for symbolism.

279935325_409904834287958_15103127885080359_n.jpg

Back