Suppose...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
...you're single with a son. You meet and soon married the love of your life who has a daughter. Later on in the marriage...your son and step-daughter hook up. Will you allow this? Is this proper? What would you do?

No

but it depends on how longer they were raised together... that makes a big diffeerence...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blu's on a roll today

but to answer your question, hell no. If they were raised as brother and sister, then they'll respect that and act like brother and sister.....it's still incest in my eyes.

Don't nothing but ofays do that chit.:redhot:

And my answer to them will be ...

I guess the REALLY big deal will be the condition of my home after I thrash the BOTH of your arses if you don't GET OUT OF MY FACE with this FOOLISHNESS!"

So if they are raised together...they cannot have a relationship? If they weren't raised together they can? What's the difference (other than the obvious)?

1. Is it legal to marry your stepbrother/sister?

2. If they are raised together, you would expect them to have the normal feelings that siblings that are in close contact have, not girlfriend/boyfriend and more. That would be incest. ILLEGAL

3. If they rarely/never see each other, anything can happen. I imagine that in this situation, since they really don't know each other and no sibling feelings have evolved, romantic feelings may occur. BUT, I am sure with that if there is a negative response from both parents, they would not explore these feelings.

I personlly don't think it is the right thing to do.

Just my .05.

ewww... just the idea of it is nasty. If theyare raised together as brother and sister... then they are brother and sister.

*shuddering at the fact they might have been "playing doctor" as teenagers*

Back