Supplements to Help Burn Fat

99% of these supplements are bullcrap. Honestly, changing the diet is really the only way, there a few things like CLA that can help speed up the process. There is a supp my fitness coach put me on that helped me last year that I will have to look for today. I did drop some bodyfat on it but my diet was messed up last year and gained it all back. Lost 25 lbs this year from changing up diet and workouts and it has stayed off.

The pills I tried didn't do anything for me. So, I bought one of those fitness gadgets to wear and started monitoring things and it helped me drop 30 lbs. You'd have to do some calorie counting though to try to get things under control.

Last edited:
The pills I tried didn't do didn't do anything for me. So, I bought one of those fitness gadgets to wear and started monitoring things and it helped me drop 30 lbs. You'd have to do some calorie counting though to try to get things under control.
Counting calories definitely helps... Ive never attempted it. I did drop 25 lbs this year tho by cleaning up my diet. I did a 4 week bulk last month to work on my shoulders tho and gain about 7 back. I will cut those this month before going on my annual winter bulk come thanksgiving

Back