Superman is Having A Slow Day...

MikeBigg

One sunny afternoon, Superman (Suge) was out flying around. Crime was slow that day, so he decided to go over to Spiderman's
(Nasty Nupe) house. Supe (Suge): "Hey Spidey (NN), let's go get a burger and a beer!". Spidey (NN): "No can do Supe (Suge). I've got a problem with my webshooter. Can't fight crime tomorrow without it". So Superman (Suge) heads over to the Bat Cave to see what's up. Supe(Suge): "Hey, Batman (SOG)! Let's go get a burger and a beer!" Batman(SOG): "Not today, my friend. My BatMobile is down and it must be fixed today. Can't fight crime tomorrow without it." Disgruntled, Superman(Suge) takes to the air, cruising around the skies when he flies over a penthouse apartment. And what to his Supervision does he see, but Wonder Woman, lying on the deck, spread eagle, stark naked! Supe (Suge) gets a brilliant idea: "They've always said I'm faster than a speeding bullet and I've always wondered what she'd be like with all her Wonder Powers." So he zzoooooommmms down and does her in a flash and is gone before anyone can notice. All of a sudden, WonderWoman sits up and says. "What was that!?!. Then the Invisible Man (Mighty Dog) gets off her and replies, " I don't know but it hurts like hell!!!"

Back