Sunday's Sermon

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Church service was awesome as usual at "The Potter's House" here in Dallas, TX. Bishop spoke on the subject of "A Long Walk Home", from Genesis 17:1-4. The moral of the story was for us to stay strong and steadfast. Don't let our problems or the troubles of this world make us quit. You can't win the race if you quit. You'll never see just what God has in store for you if you don't continue to press on regardless of the situation. Keep praying and he will bless us, for God is a good God.:)

Peace and God's Blessings to All

Our lesson was on FAITH again. If you have SLOPPY, WOBBLY faith, your life may soon turn to be SLOPPY & WOBBLY.

Scripture was: Mark 11: 22-25 "Have faith in God ..."

Know that WHATEVER YOU ASK, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

James 5:13 The Prayer of FAITH.

Last week we got a DETAILED definition of the word FAITH. This week was how to APPLY faith.

Next week we will get the possible results of your faith.

Wow! God is an awesome God, I'm convinced. Our message was "Staying The Course." Our message came from Acts 14:19-23.

It spoke of no matter what type of storm we are faced, we are to stay the course. God will not put us in any circumstance in which we cannot endure. Our determination to keep on pressing on determines our faith in OUR God.

I did a topic on the storm. I wasn't talking about a trials and tribulations storm, but a REAL LIVE STORM. Based upon my life's storms, and the real storm in which I encountered, I am determined to stay the course and press on no matter what may come.

On another note, an associate of mine is experiencing a problem here at work; her own storm. I had the opportunity to share with her on Thursday before we left work. My words to her were to keep pressing on and to let God fight her battles for her. I told her this morning that Pastor's message was "Staying The Course" and for her to stay the course no matter what storm she might endure. I found it to be a blessing that Pastor's message was over the exact same thing that I had just witnessed to her about, and what I had recently experience. I tel you that God is such an awesome God, and we should learn to put our trust and faith in him. Once we learn to do this, we can weather any and every storm that we are faced with. Peace and blessings.

Back