Suge, NastyNUPE, BigMike, Mike, Machiavelli, DNice, J-StateTiger, Phatback & oth

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Since the 2002 SWACPage Reunion will be held in New Orleans I have instituted the following:

"The Show Your TITS Crusade"

This crusade will began today in Washington, DC and will end in the year 2002 at the SWACPage Reunion. T-Shirts will be made. Also I am asking D-Nice if I could chair this committee.

*Evil Sexually Explicit Snicker*

I am not Laughing My ARSE Off!!!! I am serious!!!!

This is cherius bittness!!!!!

COUNT ME IN!!!!!! This is gonna be soooo much fun...Louisiana will show the Texicans, Bamians, and Sippians what's really happening.

For those that don't know, during MARDI GRAS , young ladies shout out "throw me something mister". The young men respond with, " show me something sister". At least that's the traditional way. Nowadays, you just straight up ask to see the "itties"!

PS: Someone invite Haille Berry!

I'm pretty close to New Orleans. <b>Can I get in?</b> This could be the highlight of next year's reunion and the reunions to come!!

<b>SHOW ME SOMETHING, SISTA!!! SHAKE IT LIKE A DOG (SHOW THAT WORK)!!!</b>

Sweets, you can Chair that committee. Seeing that being a Chair has great responisibility, you will be tasked to find only the bests breasteses.

Firm, shapely, only the bustiest of buxom will do, we don't want anything saggy, you know the kind that are down to the knees.

If you don't have the time to find these women, can we count on a 2G contribution from you, in getting the search commitee started?

NICE

Back