Suge, Mike Bigg and NastyNupe

MightyDog

3 NUKES

Suge, MikeBigg and Nastynuper die together and go to heaven....
St. Peter says "We only have one rule... don't step on the ducks"
They enter heaven and see ducks all over, almost impossible not to step on a duck.

MikeBigg accidentally steps on one, and soon here comes St. Peter with the ugliest woman he ever saw...
St. Peter chains them together and says "Your punishment is to be chained to this ugly woman forever"

The next day NastyNupe steps on a duck...
Sure enough, St. Peter comes with an ugly woman and chains them together....

Suge is very careful he goes months and doesn't step on any
ducks. One day St. Peter comes with this gorgeous woman...looks like Vinita, Blueeyed...very sexy. He chains them together and leaves without a word....

Suge remarks, I wonder what I did to get this"?

She says "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck"

Whew, I was skerd for a minute! Being a farm boy, I was afraid someone may have started an ugly rumor!:emlaugh:

DTown Jag: Stay out of this...we ain't being friendly with yall jaguars. We are in a whupazz frame of mind and you will get the strongest dosage of whupazz of all!

We chillin for the summer. Spending time over in small talk with the other vacationers while we "past" the time away til whupass season opens up! In the meantime, we make an occassional "past" thru the smack page to take note of who's "buzzing" around over here thinking they're safe.

We got you name down...So watch ya self!!!!

Oh, I'm shakin' in my boots ova hea now

Ok MB...whatever you say bruh.

**I'll be back after my sponsor gives me the ok...LOL**:D

What your sponsor doing leaving you unattended anyway? If he ain't careful, the Cartel will "snatch"...

That's Right!;)

Originally posted by MikeBigg
What your sponsor doing leaving you unattended anyway? If he ain't careful, the Cartel will "snatch"...

That's Right!;)

My sponsor acts like he's sooooo darn busy...anyway, Cartel, snatch.....naw, I don't think so baby.;)

Back