SU, y'all and that damned voodoo y'all got at Mumford West...

Mane!!!! Mane!!!!! MANE!!!!!
Kinfolk, I'm giving it straight, no ice and no chaser.

SU football owned PV football tonight. SU's coaching staff OWNED PV's representatives on the sidelines lol. SU's band owned PV's band tonight (timeliness, song selection, putting on a concert towards PV's fans smh, etc). SU's fanbase owned PV's larger fanbase because our fickled ass "fans" don't know when and how to get loud and cheer. I guess a lot of the bougies are there to peck on their wireless devices and look "cute" and all during a football game lol. 😂

Sad, but all true.

SU football owned PV football tonight. SU's coaching staff OWNED PV's representatives on the sidelines lol. SU's band owned PV's band tonight (timeliness, song selection, putting on a concert towards PV's fans smh, etc). SU's fanbase owned PV's larger fanbase because our fickled ass "fans" don't know when and how to get loud and cheer. I guess a lot of the bougies are there to peck on their wireless devices and look "cute" and all during a football game lol. 😂

Sad, but all true.
Cuz, we GOTTA'S to do something to correct this. We gotta see what we can do. We can't just allow this to continue. Who is the voodoo lady that sU go to? Maybe we can pay her just a bit more?

Sad, but all true.
Our team has ZERO support from our fans, there is 4 million people in Houston and you can't get alumni to come to the game and the ones that do come barely open their mouth and the stiffens don't even know when the game is most the time. We will be lucky if we get 31 students to come to the Friday night game against the other team that owns PV, the children of the corn. That was the worst game experience ever and PV got what they deserved. Looks like PV will give Lamar their first win next week

Back