SU wins approval for projects worth $50 million, mostly in BR

JROCK, when we took you to Indy to give SUcks some exposure, I read on TSPN that someone is giving BCF some exposure. This did come about until AAMU decided to go Div 1AA. The only thing that stands in the way of a championship in a major sport in the SWAC is the officials.

SU ain't shy about asking for what is needed and getting it too.Best of luck to the Jaguars.They're gonna take care of all of the athletic needs at once,it seems. :gift:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
MightyDog said:
JROCK, when we took you to Indy to give SUcks some exposure, I read on TSPN that someone is giving BCF some exposure. This did come about until AAMU decided to go Div 1AA. The only thing that stands in the way of a championship in a major sport in the SWAC is the officials.

We made you move your game because we did not feel like going to Normal that year. When we get tired of "shanking" your soft program we may just pull a Pine Bluff on you next time as oppose to making you move your home game and paying us. You all should feel know better than "Hookers at The Point"(check your HBO listings). When you are large and in charge, like the hip hopsters state, "you know how we do!" Now stop running your head before we make a call to TNST and tell them not to play our read head step brother. Remember your SUperior has the (55) power to rescue or allow you underlings to drown (shine 25 stadium lights on that). Like Terrence was told by Cutter in Dead Presidents, "don't you NEVER bite the hand that feed you!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

MightyDog said:
JROCK, you are acting like Mike Tyson thinking SUcks has a future.

And you're acting like AAMU has a past, present, or future...... :mrt: BTW how many SWAC titles have AAMU won???? :rolleyes: :shame:

Psy we do have a past and future. We don't consider the present because we own the present.

In a couple of days I have a serious question to ask SU Smackers. Please follow these directions. Go into the Jag Private forum and designate your best smacker to answer the question. I want you to consider a good Christian man/women to deal with the question.

MightyDog said:
Psy we do have a past and future. We don't consider the present because we own the present.

In a couple of days I have a serious question to ask SU Smackers. Please follow these directions. Go into the Jag Private forum and designate your best smacker to answer the question. I want you to consider a good Christian man/women to deal with the question.

You're even more delusional than I thought......smh :rolleyes:

1. Your past is poo

2. Your future looks grim

3. How are ya'll the present when SU is YOUR current BCF NATIONAL CHAMPION??? And in addition to that we won 9 outta 18 SWAC titles.

I know what you're gonna say.........It's the refs. :mrt:

PsychoJag said:
You're even more delusional than I thought......smh :rolleyes:

1. Your past is poo

2. Your future looks grim

3. How are ya'll the present when SU is YOUR current BCF NATIONAL CHAMPION??? And in addition to that we won 9 outta 18 SWAC titles.

I know what you're gonna say.........It's the refs. :mrt:

Answer to #1. We came into the SWAC as the best Average Team in America. On the average that means half the teams in America have not reached our level.

Answer to #2. Our future includes Vision, which Sucks does not have. How can you approve a 50 million dollar project that does not include lights for the practice field? How dare you try to ignore this question.

3. Answer to #3. Didn't the officials put you all in position to beat Alcorn but the DB got stupid on the last play? Stop acting like the turtle who is sitting on the fence post. It is highly impossible for that turtle to get there by itself. Can you visualize a turtle on a fence.

A word of wisdom: A ant has a better chance of wee weeing up an elephant leg than SU beating us on our homecoming.

MightyDog said:
Answer to #1. We came into the SWAC as the best Average Team in America. On the average that means half the teams in America have not reached our level.

Answer to #2. Our future includes Vision, which Sucks does not have. How can you approve a 50 million dollar project that does not include lights for the practice field? How dare you try to ignore this question.

3. Answer to #3. Didn't the officials put you all in position to beat Alcorn but the DB got stupid on the last play? Stop acting like the turtle who is sitting on the fence post. It is highly impossible for that turtle to get there by itself. Can you visualize a turtle on a fence.

A word of wisdom: A ant has a better chance of wee weeing up an elephant leg than SU beating us on our homecoming.

1. That's a lie ya'll were just as smalltime before ya'll came into the SWAC than ya'll are now.........

2. Is AAMU's campus worth 50 mil? Why get lights for the practice field when by the time it's dark outside our players are in their dorms. Lights didn't matter when we crushed ya'll 55-25 (Go ahead blame the refs) :rolleyes: Just face it we already have top quality athletes and the 50 mil proposal is the rest of the SWAC's worse nightmare.

3. Alcorn beat us point blank no excuses for that but that still doesn't change the fact that we are YOUR BCF National CHAMPIONS.

A word of advice Excuses are tools of the incompatent that build monuments upon nothingness, and those who specialize in using them seldom amount to anything else.

The odds of AAMU beating us is the same as a 2 year old boy trying to pee in a shot glass

PsychoJag said:
1. That's a lie ya'll were just as smalltime before ya'll came into the SWAC than ya'll are now.........

2. Is AAMU's campus worth 50 mil? Why get lights for the practice field when by the time it's dark outside our players are in their dorms. Lights didn't matter when we crushed ya'll 55-25 (Go ahead blame the refs) :rolleyes: Just face it we already have top quality athletes and the 50 mil proposal is the rest of the SWAC's worse nightmare.

3. Alcorn beat us point blank no excuses for that but that still doesn't change the fact that we are YOUR BCF National CHAMPIONS.

A word of advice Excuses are tools of the incompatent that build monuments upon nothingness, and those who specialize in using them seldom amount to anything else.

The odds of AAMU beating us is the same as a 2 year old boy trying to pee in a shot glass

Dang psycho...dont hurt 'em!!! They realize that SU is:

1. Loved by few
2.Hated my many
3.RESPECTED BY ALL!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

aamu, pv, pine bluff and ala st(snicker)... all apart of SU's 50+ point club...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back