SU vs TxSU in Houston...Post Game Report

Originally posted by jag4life
SU had like 5 different dance routines within that one "dance" routine...they had parts of the routine from Jackson, but also other stuff.

The part about SU fans booing any band that comes into Mumford is a lie. I didn't see any band in Mumford that got booed this year...that was AAMU, ASU, and UAPB (didn't see Alcorn). Sheed...back in the day, SU fans booed the Jukebox once or twice. We just enjoy a good show...TSU's dance routine just didn't excite us.

I was hyping yall up, too..."Man, they are going to come out hyped up during the show". Didn't happen...the little boy was more hype than the band and DMs were.

:cool: exzactly what I was saying

Originally posted by Incipience
So what about the company front of trombones that were not playing during the drill.

Your dance routine was nearly the same exact thing you did against JSU.

TSU played "Friends" in 92 as well as "Under Pressure". Get off this board acting like SU is the only band to play popular music.

Dont act like TSU has never gone into Mumford and have not received any house from the home crowd.

yea pience. jsu even play under pressure and psyco you actin like we copied yall versions note for note. they the same keys but sound nothin like su's but painfully truthful, not better. but certain measures in oceans under pressure are better. from what i hear, a freshman wrote these two and if we did play them in 92 we should have blown the dust off the older ones. we even have an old coldhearted from back in the day that has the run in it su dont play. and tsu in 85 got full house in mumford when they played "rock me tonight" and 4 band members singin it. the girls was just screamin sooo loud you could hardly hear them! ill be happy to send you a video. or do i need to put you in a mental ward where you wont be psyco and say "they screamin for su."???

Originally posted by jag4life
SU had like 5 different dance routines within that one "dance" routine...they had parts of the routine from Jackson, but also other stuff.

The part about SU fans booing any band that comes into Mumford is a lie. I didn't see any band in Mumford that got booed this year...that was AAMU, ASU, and UAPB (didn't see Alcorn). Sheed...back in the day, SU fans booed the Jukebox once or twice. We just enjoy a good show...TSU's dance routine just didn't excite us.

I was hyping yall up, too..."Man, they are going to come out hyped up during the show". Didn't happen...the little boy was more hype than the band and DMs were.

Don't you or didn't you go to SU? Bias anyone? If it were a good show it would've still gotten some boos (as it did) from the majority SU crowd, and that's the truth. EVERYONE but boppers knows this. That's how SU fans do pretty much e'ery band they see except for SU. They judge based on the Jukebox....not based on a good show.

Originally posted by lilC
Don't you or didn't you go to SU? Bias anyone? If it were a good show it would've still gotten some boos (as it did) from the majority SU crowd, and that's the truth. EVERYONE but boppers knows this. That's how SU fans do pretty much e'ery band they see except for SU. They judge based on the Jukebox....not based on a good show.

Well ask someone from PV, AAMU, ASU (both of them) and UAPB if they got booed when they went to Mumford. Ask someone from FAMU, also.

That's because of the bar SU has set when it comes to marching bands. And, like SU....bands are measured by that when it comes to SU's fans.

You all are trying to associate the Nation with band ignorance....when they've been watching excellence, on a consistant basis, for decades now.

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
That's because of the bar SU has set when it comes to marching bands. And, like SU....bands are measured by that when it comes to SU's fans.

You all are trying to associate the Nation with band ignorance....when they've been watching excellence, on a consistant basis, for decades now.
EXCELENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: ARE WE TALKING ON OR OFF THE FIELD???????????:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner

53% ignance and the rest are truly fans of marching band. You know me and you know why I'm answering that way.:)

53% ignance and the rest are truly fans of marching band. You know me and you know why I'm answering that way.:)
*snicker*

SKIP....don't ack'. Yes....excellence....on and off the field. :)

Re: Re: Re: SU vs TxSU in Houston...Post Game Report

Originally posted by SUTuba96
I am so sorry to disagree but no disrespect. The little boy was super tight and that was a good concept. But the rest of your show was dry to me. I was itting in the end zone by SU and to me it seemed like there were a lot of people skating instead of marching. and yall's dance routine got boo'ed. Now if you leave it to me the game goes like this

Little boy in the smooth white tux gets thw W

:lmao:
well you can just kiss tsu ass then !!!!!! hold upppppppppppppppppp!

Originally posted by SKIP
EXCELENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: ARE WE TALKING ON OR OFF THE FIELD???????????:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

well to the box ya'll need to stop because the box is not cold ya'll are so sloppy in the stands and out the stands give it up ya'll suck on the real and the only to cold players ya'll have is the two girls on z's but other then that it's all about ft baby!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I would like every1 to disregard those last two statements under my name. Some one is sneaking on under my name.:redhot: :redhot: So please disregard those last two statements. For the record I dont even associate with members in Funk train.

Originally posted by lil_j
I beg to differ about the game being boring. The football game was very close and the crowd was really into the game. When the bands did play they had the crowd into the music. Personally I prefer a close game where the band is mainly playing in support of their team than a blowout football game where the bands are just playing to battle. The crowd really responds to anything the band plays when it is a close game.

Ditto

Originally posted by Ocean_of_Soul02
well to the box ya'll need to stop because the box is not cold ya'll are so sloppy in the stands and out the stands give it up ya'll suck on the real and the only to cold players ya'll have is the two girls on z's but other then that it's all about ft baby!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
you know, i was reading a couple of your responses and you just registered on this page to talk isht. we talk isht but on the other hand we try to keep it real to now it seems that everybody but you is ufcked up, nowwhy is that? i'll tell you why, it's because you are trying to hide your short coming in isht talking, don't be like that. you need to go a practice on your horn and /or your drum or your flag and be the best that you can be. quit hating just to ruffle somebody's feathers....you must be a youngster with this youngster isht....i like ya'll drum section and ya'll's band so i have no bad things to say about txsu...but you can go to hell if you can't stop this bullisht just to say something.

Originally posted by Ocean_of_Soul02
I would like every1 to disregard those last two statements under my name. Some one is sneaking on under my name.:redhot: :redhot: So please disregard those last two statements. For the record I dont even associate with members in Funk train.
sorry about that then ocean of soul02, you need to catch them and slapp their azz around with a fish:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :jump:

hey SUTuba ocean of soul 02 said for everyone to disregard the statements that were posted because someone logged in under his name RELAX:cool:

Originally posted by SUTuba96
I read that dude, i was just laughing at skip getting all worked up
nawl he really didn't work me up i just like to stop stupidity when it starts. although everybody will disagree on here, we all try to stay civil with each other. who ever jumped on on ocean of soul 02's pin would try to get at everybody he could to cause confusion he's a dumbazz. one

Back