SU vs. Bama State

pimpnbb

Hey everyone!!! Better get those tickets for the SU vs. Bama State game. Just got a call from a Bama State employee and they said the ticket line is out of the door at the Acadome. Looks like it might be a sell out. :jump: :jump: :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm pretty sure that the crowd is going to be half black and gold and blue and gold. Saturday afternoon in Cramton Bowl is going to be a fantastic setting for what should be one of the most talked about SWAC contests as of yet.

I will definetly be there. Just hope we solve our problems by Saturday. The preseason losses really are hurting us.

Big Thunder said:
I just wonder what the weather is going to be like; anyone (locals) heard any of the early reports?

So far the early reports are saying a slight chance of isolated thunderstorms but hopefully the weather won't be inclement. And since the game is kicking off at 4:00 I TRULY hope that it won't be so hot!!!

Big Thunder said:
I just wonder what the weather is going to be like; anyone (locals) heard any of the early reports?

Big Thunder,

Its still a bit preliminary, but the early forecasts call for partly cloudy skies with a 30% chance of rain.

I don't know about Baton Rouge, but in Montgomery, a 30% chance of rain means its likely to be raining on one side of the street, and sunny on the other side. Personally, I don't look for rain unless they forecast at least 60%.

Big Thunder said:
Don't bout the weather better worry bout that azz kicking.......

MACBFAC said:

MacBFac:

It is good to see you have a sense of humor. Actually, the team that I am repping the most (The JukeBox), has not lost a battle all year long. Of course, I am also pulling for the Football Jags. With that said, I think the football team will handle their own, but if they don't it is still all good; I will just think about that "whoopin" that we put on y'all the last time I came to Alabama (does December the 13th 2003 ring a bell?). So, until Saturday at about 7:30 pm, I will watch and wait.

Carry on....

MACBFAC said:
Hear they go again, isn't this the sportsboard? But since your smacking maybe you should have been that tuff Dec. 13, 2003 then you'd would've been doing more then smacking your lips now. :rolleyes:

Back