SU receives $1.65M NSF grant to study cybersecurity for 3D printing

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am really liking the STEM movement on SU campus, cybersecurity center on Quantico base, medical marijuana research, urban forestry program, now this..

You will also be pleased to know that the university is in the planning stages of a $46M STEM classroom and research building to house our ever-growing stem program.

I have always admire SU, because we may not have the best academic buildings, but programs are still doing amazing. One can only think when the funding starts coming into place and the new academic buildings are built, how enrollment will grow even more, and the grants amounts are double from what they are now

I have always admire SU, because we may not have the best academic buildings, but programs are still doing amazing. One can only think when the funding starts coming into place and the new academic buildings are built, how enrollment will grow even more, and the grants amounts are double from what they are now

Let me mention that enrollment is at its highest in several years. As of the 14th day of classes for the fall 2019 semester, 7,031 undergraduate and graduate students were enrolled, which does not include the law school's enrollment of just under 900 students. When final enrollment numbers are counted, SU will have seen a resurgence or more than 8,000 students on the Baton Rouge campus, and some 14,000 on all five campuses in the SU system. SU's master plan calls for an enrollment of 20,000 students by the year 2030.

Back