SU "Nursing School of the Year for Graduate Programs 2021"

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU nursing school I think Undergrad and Grad has been name Nursing school of the year more then any another school/program in the state private or public.
Sidenote I really wish SU would either consider a PA program or form a Public/Private partnership with Our Lady of the Lady College in Baton Rouge and create a Med School.

SU nursing school I think Undergrad and Grad has been name Nursing school of the year more then any another school/program in the state private or public.
Sidenote I really wish SU would either consider a PA program or form a Public/Private partnership with Our Lady of the Lady College in Baton Rouge and create a Med School.
If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the 5th or 6th time the school has received such distinction and recognition. With an all-time passage rate of around 95% on nursing boards, SU has turned out more than 2400 RNs since the school's first graduating class in 1990. Additionally, it has graduated 30 PhDs in Nursing Science and 45 Doctors of Nursing Advanced Placement (APRN) since graduate programs were first offered in 2002 SU Nursing is a gem that has raised the academic standards of the entire university and makes us SUProud.

Last edited:

If Southern University can garner up enough private donors. They can make it happen.

Back