SU Jag 79

MightyDog

Please stay off the board until your leaders come back.

Earle and TimJag.

You are doing a school a disfavor by trying to hang with the Dawgpound. They will be back when the team arrives in late August.

Now SU Jag 79, since we've found out what your problem is with reading comprehesion, we understand what the 79 by your name stands for. Carefully read the above message 79 times, that way it will not go over you head like everything else does. If you are having trouble I'm sure MD can make it a little more remedial for you.

If I'm supposed to be "this bad" and "not worthy of smacking you Kennel Boys", then why would you devote a whole thread to me? BTW, SWAC, I bet your nose stinks the way you seem to follow MD around. :( AAMU gonna make a whole lot of Jaguar players' feet stink after Homecoming....

One title game don't make y'all nothing, except for ****ies for allowing Grambling to be able to talk again. Y'all startle me everyday. Y'all fall into the SCG, don't use the "home" advantage, come back and cry about how "these three games" were taken by SWAC refs, and again, let Grambling talk bold for a year.

See, I don't know what the Dawgpound does .... and I don't really care. But, see how you made this thread? You obviously want me to know that AAMU is so much of that that you want to prove it to me. However, in the Nation, we don't have to wait for anyone to come and give us clearance to smack, especially on 0-7.

Y'all are just S_D! :( , but again, your coach is WO_SE!

Hell, if this one goes "over my head" smartazz, at least I'll know what your secondary felt like in Huntsville last year :emlaugh:

SU Jag 79, don't become hostile, because Mr. SWAC is also trying to help you.

This thread was started for you because you were not in a position to attend Summer Smack School. The excuse you used about keeping a cage clean is still not clear to me. Does anyone know what he meant by keeping a cage clean?

This is the last time I will ever try to help a non-smacking Jag.

I don't think he got it?:(

StUpid Jag 79, I am trying to help you out. You may not want to talk to anyone about smacking until you all win your first game or so. That's when the rest of the leaders from the Haition will come back to start their smacking. If you continue to get involved in situations where you are in over your head, by the time Oct. comes around you will have fled away to small talk or the prayer board.

Doing Me a Favor? B****ES Please!

Don't do me any favors SWAC. I know where your nose has been and I don't want you to hand me a thing. BTW again, you are right behind #2. MD, grease them. SWAC will fall off.

Y'all are worried about October. I'm not. I know anything could happen, but until then, I'm gonna throw bows at AAMU before, during, and after the time the Nation returns.

Now, backaway from the computer and please, no more warnings. They will be disregarded just like your teams' chances in everyone else's eyes!

Oh yeah, I feel sorry for Ntelekt and tru Dogpound brothers and sisters. At least they try to smack with facts, unlike #2 ....
This thread was started for you because you were not in a position to attend Summer Smack School. The excuse you used about keeping a cage clean is still not clear to me. Does anyone know what he meant by keeping a cage clean?
Ntel or somebody, you might wanna come get this lying fool before he makes MY "smack" foot stank ....

That's the dumbest ish I have ever heard. Non-Fact Smacking Futha Mucker! Maybe that was SWAC who was talking about keeping something clean, like his nose. It is things like this that keep you from the Number One slot MD :( S_DAzz!

Again, SU Jag 79 please wait for your leaders. You are beginning to use foul language. Earle and TimJag would never speak in this manner. If 79 is the year of birth, you definite need to hold off for a couple more weeks.

Are you telling me the cage cleaning thing is not a fact? Are you telling me somebody started this cage things and it is not true.

Were you the cage cleaner? Could you explain. Try to answer without cussing.

SU Jag 79, somebody will soon come on the board to assist you.

Don't ever question the #2 smacker again.

Are you telling me the cage cleaning thing is not a fact? Are you telling me somebody started this cage things and it is not true?

A: Can You Read #2 ? (oops, I questioned him .... :rolleyes: ) No, it's not a fact.

Were you the cage cleaner? Could you explain. Try to answer without cussing.
A: No, I wasn't a cage cleaner, you "genius". :rolleyes:

SU Jag 79, somebody will soon come on the board to assist you.
A: Again, I ask the #2 smacker, "Can You Read ?" I don't want your assistance or anyone else's. Unlike the D-Pound, Nation members don't need hundreds of posts from other Nation members to back them up.

Don't ever question the #2 smacker again.
Why? What would be the reason for that? Will AAMU be able to say anything after October? Why are you #2 ? Why do you rejoice in being Number 2? Isn't that smalltime thinking? Wouldn't that signify some type of correlation: MD + 2 = smalltime, AAMU + 2(in SWAC) = smalltime? Why do Bulldog fans rejoice in being # 2 ? Have I questioned you enough? Are you getting tired of me because I know the feeling is mutual? Will SWAC follow you again? Do you think I got in just before him? Think he will be mad at that, since he loves following #2? More questions? Where is Chandra Levy? What's going on in Huntsville today? How your family doing? Talked to Cooper lately? Is he still as dense as everyone else knows? How come a "D-1" coach couldn't beat Duh Duh, more importantly Pete last year? Is your schedule lower than Texas Southern's? How does it feel to be Homecoming Bait continuously? Think that's enough? Why am I even worrying with you? You're #2. I, just like Southern, want NUMBER ONE!

1. SU Jag 79, did you attend SU?

2. Do you have a cage on the campus of SU?

Opps, I should not ask two question at one time. Just answer #1.

BTW, it is good being #2 because #3, #4 and etc. made it possible for me to be #2.

I can't see how anyone from AAMU gets on here and talk ish lets face it you dudes lucked up this year and made it the championship yet you're still on here smacking. Well we'll see if you'll still be talking once you come to Mumford. Yall are so lame.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I just hope that the Lucy'anna state health dept. has given Mudford a "clearance" before Oct. 6. The threat of contracting hepatitis at a football game is a little unnerving.

Well the possibilty of catching rabies and mad cow disease is very high in your neck of the woods.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back