SU Humanjukebox to be halftime entertainment for Lakers vs. Mavericks 12/29/19

That's great for the Jukes. The season ticket holders who sit in the first few rows won't be able to hear squat after halftime....... Blow 'em away, Jags>

Reactions: JR
(1) To promote the existence and welfare of the college and university bands and to cultivate at large a wholesome respect for their activities and achievements. :cool:

Reactions: JR
Man, what's up homie!! Where you been?

What's hap'nin, fella?? I'm just trynna hold it in da road, Mayne... Hope everything's good with you and your fam...

Hadn't been home in a minute...... I shole need to go....

American Airlines love The Human Jukebox

This is where the rubber meets the road. Sponsorship and cohesiveness w/ a corporate giant. This is untapped territory so.... *whistling*

Absolutely!! We are making sure they get serious exposure to the right folks while out here this week. They have been here since Saturday.
I saw the schedule w/ the publicity involved. Tremendous window-opening experience for the Jukes to help secure a foothold in Cali (again) for SU and other HBCUs. Not sure why HBCUs didn't return to proactively canvass that area. There are quite a bit of resources there.

That is what some of these haters don't get.. You may not like SU band. But the band under Haymer now Taylor is becoming a media juggernaut. From licensing the logo to the program. SU band is looking past being just a marching band..

Yeh, both networks didn't do what I thought they would do and give more airtime w/ the OTA channels. smh I'll look for the youtube related later on. That's the ONLY reason why I watched the garbaged ass tourney of roses parade junk was The Jukes. smgdh I'm about to go eat up some of my 40lbs of chittlins, shit.

Back