SU Humanjukebox to be halftime entertainment for Lakers vs. Mavericks 12/29/19

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That's great for the Jukes. The season ticket holders who sit in the first few rows won't be able to hear squat after halftime....... Blow 'em away, Jags>

Reactions: JR
(1) To promote the existence and welfare of the college and university bands and to cultivate at large a wholesome respect for their activities and achievements. :cool:

Reactions: JR
Man, what's up homie!! Where you been?

What's hap'nin, fella?? I'm just trynna hold it in da road, Mayne... Hope everything's good with you and your fam...

Hadn't been home in a minute...... I shole need to go....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
American Airlines love The Human Jukebox

This is where the rubber meets the road. Sponsorship and cohesiveness w/ a corporate giant. This is untapped territory so.... *whistling*

Absolutely!! We are making sure they get serious exposure to the right folks while out here this week. They have been here since Saturday.
I saw the schedule w/ the publicity involved. Tremendous window-opening experience for the Jukes to help secure a foothold in Cali (again) for SU and other HBCUs. Not sure why HBCUs didn't return to proactively canvass that area. There are quite a bit of resources there.

That is what some of these haters don't get.. You may not like SU band. But the band under Haymer now Taylor is becoming a media juggernaut. From licensing the logo to the program. SU band is looking past being just a marching band..

Yeh, both networks didn't do what I thought they would do and give more airtime w/ the OTA channels. smh I'll look for the youtube related later on. That's the ONLY reason why I watched the garbaged ass tourney of roses parade junk was The Jukes. smgdh I'm about to go eat up some of my 40lbs of chittlins, shit.

Back