SU Human Jukebox 2019

y’all remember SU stayed posting a poll bragging about them voted or ranked #1 or winning a battle. They also love to boast about what people say about their band. But now that they’re being polled closer to #5 than #1 the polls don’t matter, and the fans comments don’t matter. Lmao. It’s expected.
Hell they can’t even march on the field without the announcer yelling out “voted best band by blackpeoplemeet.com”. Y’all gotta stop going back & forth with these clowns.

You’re posting memes, but everyone has been saying that about SU for the past 3 years.

Song selections are not up to par

Nevertheless; SU had a more Complex Drill than FAMU. The 100 did a Traditional follow the leader drill. However, our Musical Geniuses taught that when you run from one formation to the other, the director did not want to take the time to chart your movement. Both band fans might comment and say “This is our Tradition” which is okay in my opinion. It is what it is. Conclusion; SU Performed Moderately and so did FAMU. The fans enjoyed both bands which concludes my findings to be a Tie between both bands. “Nice Halftime Show”

Great shows by both bands! Extraordinary in the stands. Jukebox was aggressive from start to finish. Not sure why the 100 marched in after the Jukebox. That was hilarious! 100 has not changed over the years- awesome arrangements.

It’s crazy how Haymer set this band up for success with record breaking numbers and the wrong hires (cough *todd*cough Cedric ), philosophies (over used big mike / three white boys stick) , and song selection (whole Famu game outside of tourist) has gone down hill smh .... Taylor better fix it before he be on the first thing smoking jokebox don’t play about their band...

I must say that FAMU Marching 100 Band sounds Exceptionally Well and they're Musicanship is Surperb!!!!!

It’s crazy how Haymer set this band up for success with record breaking numbers and the wrong hires (cough *todd*cough Cedric ), philosophies (over used big mike / three white boys stick) , and song selection (whole Famu game outside of tourist) has gone down hill smh .... Taylor better fix it before he be on the first thing smoking jokebox don’t play about their band...
That is so true. The Band is a reflection of your Staff at hence!

Back