SU Halftimes

Even with the 10% drop, JSU's enrollment is still significantly higher than SU's enrollment. Making the trip to FAMU had nothing to do with affordability, it had to do with choice.
thumb_yello.gif

It's the second year in a row that JSU's enrollment has declined significantly at 10% or more. At that rate, JSU's enrollment will be less than one thousand students in 10 years. LOL!!!

Last edited:
Where you see that I typed Navy Blue??? I believe I typed Royal Blue. But at least now you are recognizing which band has on the right OFFICIAL school colors. LOL!!!

I know what you typed and I know what I typed. Doesn’t negate the fact that y’all use Navy blue which is one of OUR official school colors. Even royal blue ain’t y’all school colors. This is one stupid, pathetic ass attempt at an argument over nothing lmao.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know what you typed and I know what I typed. Doesn’t negate the fact that y’all use Navy blue which is one of OUR official school colors. Even royal blue ain’t y’all school colors. This is one stupid, pathetic ass attempt at an argument over nothing lmao.

But it was some pathetic dumb JSU person who started this argument with that incomplete and completely inaccurate video. But at least you have realized the official colors of both SU and jSU. I'm sure freshman orientation is still being taught at jSU. LMAO!!!

Last edited:
So you agree with me that JSU changed its style in 1984 instead of the 60's and 70's, which bring me back to my original post. SU has been doing those drills since 1969 (Doc Greggs first year as SU's band director), which is 15 years or a decade and half before 1984. I tell you, you 80's babies are something else. I can't wait to hear those 2010's babies at Talladega start claiming stuff. LOL!!!

I didn't agree with you. JSU was doing the Tiger run-on and the floating JSU in the 70's! Taylor just twerked the style.
news-n-coffee.gif

This thread is worst than Jay 'Sky' Walker trying to say that the City of Baton Rouge intentionally named a street in Baton Rouge after Grambling's Legendary Coach Eddie Robinson, while not realizing that Baton Rouge is Coach Rob's hometown. Young folks and their lack of historic accuracy. We are living in the Trump Era.

Last edited:
I didn't agree with you. JSU was doing the Tiger run-on and the floating JSU in the 70's! Taylor just twerked the style.
news-n-coffee.gif

But the video didn't compare those thing you mentioned. It compared drill formations that Doc Greggs started using at Southern back in 1969.

news-n-coffee.gif

You’re acting as if the “tiger run on” is something original and special. You’re just double timing like FAMU BEFORE the 70’s.

View attachment 6148

That’s one dark ass Columbia blue.

It wasn't that dark. That picture is from my crab year in 1984. We were the last class to wear the white overlays. Doc ordered the blue overlays with the new uniforms for 1985 because it was easier to keep clean than the white. The old school hated those blue overlays and new uniforms. LOL.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back