SU Golden Stallions aka White Horses are putting other tuba sections on notice

atl hornet

Them boys sound good as hell this season! I didn’t like when they got rid of the fiberglass tubas, but the gold horns are finally broken in. They’ve been bringing heat all season

Stallions vs Dawg Team should be the best battle they’ve ever had later this season

You smoking?

14K was.......

ijerph-18-05413-g0A8.png

14K ate their lunch at homecoming over the weekend

I disagree with that Frat. That Griffin Slade kid is 3 of PV's Tubas. Old heads were impressed by them. Even a few FAMU bruhs, NCCU bruh, Norfolk State bruh were like aint nobody messing with them. Yall better figure out how yall gone handle Simmons long term at TxSU. Recruiting going be crucial in Houston now.

I disagree with that Frat. That Griffin Slade kid is 3 of PV's Tubas. Old heads were impressed by them. Even a few FAMU bruhs, NCCU bruh, Norfolk State bruh were like aint nobody messing with them. Yall better figure out how yall gone handle Simmons long term at TxSU. Recruiting going be crucial in Houston now.

He'll be able to get kids in stu with no problem unlike PVAMU which has upped their requirements for enrollment which will effect all depts on campus.

Required GPA now at TSU I 2.5.
At pVu is 3.5.
Acceptance rate at pVu is 74%
Acceptance rate at TSU is 66%.

Stop your lying and move on with whatever petty parts of your psyche WE continue to inhabit.

Bruh it’s crazy how SU always has members that are notable throughout the band world.

In my era it was the white dude named Tim from Houston who played trumpet, super screamer Glendon, & Felix on tuba. Dudes in other bands talk about them like we marched with them.

TxSU had a dude on tuba named Gizmo I believe around 2006-2008 who was a beast & who was well known.

I guess I’m a old head now but I’ve heard high school kids in the band I work with in Atlanta mention Griffin

Back