SU Football Training Camp News

Earle

While Coach Prime has commanded so much of the attention in HBCU football this off-season, other SWAC programs have been quietly bolstering formidable offensive, defensive, and special teams units. Southern University, for one, is developing an elite defense that will feature at least eight current and former All-Americans at the FBS, FCS, Div. II, and Jr. college levels. Jordan Lewis, Jason Dumas, Demetri Morsell, Corione Harris, Ray Anderson, Jordan Carter, Trey Laing, and Terence Dunlap ,to name a few, together with a host of other 4-star and 3-star defenders, will make it tough on opposing offenses all season long. To our Eastern bretheren, better bring your A-game week in and week out, and come December, 2022, we won't get embarrassed in the Celebration Bowl.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That boy can sang just like the jukebox.

I haven’t played the video and don’t plan too so I’m just going off what you said, but if this is the case he must sound horrible. Yalls band don’t know how to tune instruments so I wouldn’t compare anyone/thing to that shit. Best of luck to the young man

Dooley always had solid teams., But in the end he’s always underachieved. I’ll put it like this, it’s SWAC championship game or bust for SU. Anything less and SU alum need to be side eying Coach Dooley. That’s the standard SU , meet it. We not talking no more.

Last edited:
Back