Strip @ your risk!

<font size=10 color=red>Shaking Yo ARSE in the club for some Negro, I guess every stripper uses the movie "Players Club" as an excuse. Man please all dem strippers ain't in school. LMAO!!!!!</font>

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
<font size=10>WRONG!!!!</font> Some use that money to go to school!

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
<FONT SIZE=6 COLOR=RED>Believe it or not these women have low self esteem. They can't function in the normal world. Too lazy to go to school.</font>

Sweets,

Who said "all" strippers are in school???

Like phat said, aint nothing wrong w/ a lil adult entertainment!!!

I guess next all the people who don't drink will be condemning the drinkers! :rolleyes:

I just can't see paying a woman to dance naked in front of me and we not getting Ouchie Wolley Wolley.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Like phat said, aint nothing wrong w/ a lil adult entertainment!!!

Here's the whole song:

Boys and girls want to hear a true story?
Saturday night was at this real wild party
They had the liquor overflowing the cup
About five, six strippers trying to wok for a buck
And I took one girl outside w/me
Her name was Loni, she went to junior high w/me
And said why u up in there dancing for cash?
I guess a whole lot has changed since I seen u last
She said...

1- What would u do if your son was at home
crying all alone on the bedroom floor
cause he's hungry
And the only way to feed him is to
Sleep w/a man for a little bit of money
And his daddy's gone
Somewhere smoking rock now
In and out of lock down
I ain't got a job now
So for u this is just a good time
But for me this is what I call life mmmm

Girl u ain't the only one w/a baby
That's no excuse to be living all crazy
Then she looked me right square in the eye
And said, "Everyday I wake up hoping to die"
She said, ***** I know about pain cause
Me and my sister ran away so my daddy couldn't rape us
Before I was a teenager
I done been through more s*** u can't even relate to

Repeat 1

Oh then she said
(What would u do)
Get up on my feet and let go of every excuse
(what would u do)
Cause I wouldn't want my baby to go through what I went through
(what would u do)
Get up on my feet and stop making up tried excuses
(What would u do)
Girl I know if my mother could do it baby u can do it
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Boyyy you people......

Excuse me "some" of you people. Man I tell ya'll let go of some of this self- righteous stuff ya'll have. I think Dtown says it best, "stay outta grown folks bizness" No truer words spoken. Just because you or I don't agree doesn't make it wrong. Everyone has their reasons and lets not judge so much and try to understand and in some cases lend a helping hand if needed.

That's my dollar and I'm gone till Monday.

Hey Miss Bubbly4Bubbly :D

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
<font size=2 color=red>Shaking Yo ARSE in the club for some Negro, I guess every stripper uses the movie "Players Club" as an excuse. Man please all dem strippers ain't in school. LMAO!!!!!</font>

Well if things are so bad, why did you carry yo ass to see the movie? I thought you wouldnt pay money to see shaking ass?

This is a sad thread. Look at all of these hypocrites. :(

A bunch of self righteous judgmental mofos on this page. Making all kinds of unfounded conclusions based on the fact that some female is a stripper.

This is sad.:(

Since a lot of you have jobs I wouldn't dare try, I guess that means that y'all have low self esteem.

Mo sadder and mo sadder. :(

I am not going to be self-righteous. They are some women who are raising kids and paying for school. I hear mh, JST, Robber and Ms. J4J loud and clear. The money that one can earn from a gentleman's club is very good. I am not just talking about a Gold Club either.

I may want my daughter to do something else. But when she gets 18 she can do what she wants. When she gets 21, she can go to into any club that she wants.

Who said I paid.....my boy bought it and I watched it at his house.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger

[/B]
Well if things are so bad, why did you carry yo ass to see the movie? I thought you wouldnt pay money to see shaking ass?

This is a sad thread. Look at all of these hypocrites. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

Stop the drama...JST..and the like! KEEP IT REAL!

No one is being judgmental. People are stating their opinions. I don't care what's going on in your household, there's no reason for anyone male or female to strip. I said from the beginning to each their own. It's not just about females...speaking on male strippers too.
No stripper alive will ever get my hard earned money! Evah!
Have I seen strippers...yes. Have I paid to see them strip..."L" no! Will I look "L" yes...they're my eyes and you can't make me pay. If the men are going to take it off...I'm going to watch. I don't particularly like clubs of any sort...period, I like the house party and planned private parties best, but I go periodically to a club if I visit out of town or ocassionally intown for happy hours and such, but other club ventures are few and far inbetween. Just not a place I particulary want to be. If a stripper happens to be there...I'll watch. But, I'm not paying to go see one nor am I going to tip his arse one cent! <FONT SIZE=7 COLOR=RED> I'll write his arse a tip on a piece of paper and give it to him....GET YO ARSE A REAL JOB! STOP MAKE'N EXCUSES!</FONT>

You got brothers that will pay for strippers, but won't pay child support.
You got sisters that will pay for strippers, but won't even feed their kids.
You got ph'k up people in general...some of 'em strippers..some of them president's...But, I'd choose to be a President than a stripper...got that ish?;)

Whatever... I tipped some of the best! :D hee hee! I went to LeBare's twice in my life... once for a bachelorette party for my Soror... I didn't tip for me there,... but we all paid for her to get that lap dance on stage! LOL

I then went for either my 29th or 30th birthday! I had a damn good time! My friends and I partied so hard, ....I met a Kappa and Masonic brother who was stripping in Fort Worth at the bachelorette party. I asked him why did he strip.. He was a COOL COOL dude... He told me he was in school and that he didn't have much longer... He had bills and tuition to pay.. and that job allowed him to make a lot of money in a short amount of time... leaving him time to study...

At my birthday party, I met this little hawaiian stripper... he also said he was in school at Rice University...

I don't care why they strip... at least they aren't selling drugs!

I Don't Have Low Self Esteem

To each his own. If a person wants to strip, and can't make a lot of money doing it, then fine.

They won't be making a lot of money with a dime of mine, though. That crap is WHOLLY unimpressive to me ...

JST.....

has that degree desorbed your "real life" logic?
You obviously support strippers with your $$$. That's kewl. NO one is knock'n you for that. Just stating that everyone is not you...just like everyone is not ME!
I ain't do'n it!
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Back