Stevie Wonder in Palimony Suit

jelli

Music Lover
Friday, Jan 25, 2002, 4:29 pm EST

Stevie Wonder in Palimony Suit
Copyright 2002 Associated Press.

-----------------------------

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A Superior Court judge has ordered mediation in the $30 million palimony lawsuit filed against Stevie Wonder by an ex-girlfriend who also accuses the singer of giving her a sexually transmitted disease. :eek2:

Angela McAfee filed the lawsuit in October, claiming the singer-songwriter promised to support her for life. In court documents, she charges that Wonder gave her herpes, a claim Wonder`s attorney has denied. :smh:

In a countersuit filed a month later, the 51-year-old Wonder accused McAfee of taking more than $160,000 worth of furniture, stereos, exercise equipment and musical instruments after the couple split last year.

Besides the return of his property, Wonder seeks punitive damages.

Judge Emilie Elias, who ordered the two on Thursday to try to settle things out of court, scheduled a status conference for April 25.

Associated Press

Stevie should have signed a pre-nupital before getting "hooked" with this chick. I guess he didn't see it coming!:lmao:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Stevie should have signed a pre-nupital before getting "hooked" with this chick. I guess he didn't see it coming!:lmao:
:eek: BOOOOOOOOO:tdown:bad joke :splat:

Chris Rock send help

Awwww Jelli-Jam, what's wrong with a little humor?:D

Jelli-Jam ROTFL.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am trying not to laugh but.....

<h2>BWhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA </h2>:lmao:

Back