Step Shows

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
How many of you actually stepped when you were active? Are you still on the step team? Just want to refresh your memory that it can get you in serious shape.

How many of you actually stepped when you were active? Are you still on the step team? Just want to refresh your memory that it can get you in serious shape.
Hahaha. Surely you jest. I can't even dance; so stepping is definitely out! I'd look like I was trying to catch fireflies or something. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Was on the step team last year and will more than likely be on it again this year. And YES it can get you in shape. :nod:

:wavey: Not on the stepteam anymore, due to time constraints. Most of my time belongs to the citizens of Louisiana. Now if a bruh is getting married, I'll party train with em all night long! Remembers my LB wedding last year in Anaheim,CA, damn near passed out doing that APE step!

Stepmaster "Emeritus" as my chapter president calls me. :D

And yes sir!! You get in some SERIOUS shape frat. I joined the health club to make sure IF I decided to step again...I'm already there.

Stepmaster "Emeritus" as my chapter president calls me. :D

And yes sir!! You get in some SERIOUS shape frat. I joined the health club to make sure IF I decided to step again...I'm already there.

Yes indeed. It's like you have to get in shape to keep up on the step team.
Otherwise, you will be huffing and puffing and pass the hell out! :uhoh:

Phrat,

I love steppin' now. You should have seen us there. Our next show is on May 18th in Maryland.

Word... I can dig it, that's good stuff. I was at a Ole School/Nu School stepshow last week--off the chain. Da bruhs won 1st and 2nd place, with the Delta's coming in 3rd.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A few pics from the step show...

l_19cb64b475b705a599a657dfcd4f3d1d.jpg

l_f12a76eeafef7536e68dedd1e7c0fac3.jpg

Back in the day when I was StepMaster(Mistress) :D, I put my team through months of very physical conditioning before they learned even one step and we did some type of cardio prior to every practice. It's necessary to get through those 10 minutes or so of intense, constant moving.

Nowadays, I very rarely attend stepshows. Go figure.

I stepped on the Yard back in the day. But these days I rarely have time to get to a step show.

My current chapter's team placed first in "The Show" back in January. How they practice and hold down full time jobs is beyond me.

Back