(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

Okay, episode 13...Tommy rides into the sunset blasting some Warren G huh? LOL at him shooting Spanky in the eye.

So we down to Tasha and Tariq since we know it could not have been Sax or Tate.

I still say there was some twisted kinda setup. I admit that the chances of Ghost faking his death are now very slim. I still wonder what if anything Romona had to do with all of this as well.

...shrugging shoulders

Last edited:
Smh all those automatic guns being shot at him and not one bullet hit him or the car.

The fact that the lil girl managed to put everything together like she was Harriet the Spy while everybody else walking around clueless is crazy.

I think they made the mistake of letting us know that Tariq is the one that shot Ghost. I could be wrong.
I’m just ready for this to be over with because I’m getting the same level of disappointment i got from the last season of Game of Thrones.

We all know it was little bitch Tariq. It's obvious. I knew it wasn't Tommy from the jump.
It may not be Tariq. There are spoilers of multiple endings being put out. I saw one of them last night and now there is apparently another. I believe it is all purposely being put out by writers and producers of the show to throw fans off and to increase ratings. Courtney Kemp said they would do something like this but....

They are really messing with the fans. LOL, SMH, & Shrugging shoulders...

Last edited:
The fact that the lil girl managed to put everything together like she was Harriet the Spy while everybody else walking around clueless is crazy.
She's the only one who has both heard Tommy on tape and who was there right before the shooting AND who was kidnapped by him as well. It's really not far fetched for her to have figured it out.

I loved this episode. Ghost showed Tommy who shot him, but told Tommy to leave it alone. I don't think he would have done that had it not been Tariq. I'm glad Tommy and Ghost had that moment before he died, reconciliation between the two. Remember, Tommy would have made it on time, if Tariq hadn't told Vincent where his going. I wonder if Proctor's daughter is going to take her revenge out on Tariq?

Say what you will about Ghost, but he made sure his family was taken care of and Angela's family too.

It may not be Tariq. There are spoilers of multiple endings being put out. I saw one of them last night and now there is apparently another. I believe it is all purposely being put out by writers and producers of the show to throw fans off and to increase ratings. Courtney Kemp said they would do something like this but....

They are really messing with the fans. LOL, SMH, & Shrugging shoulders...
Just tell me at this point lol. Tariq really told Vincent to stop Tommy.

I was looking back at all of the posts in this thread. Then I had this random thought. It all could be some twisted set up.

What if, Ghost really did fake his death?

You see, I thought that Paz being alerted of Ghost's Will & inheritance happened a little too quick. When Paz asked Tasha if she killed Ghost, Tasha smirked as if she knew something. Maybe she thought she killed Ghost but Tariq helped to cover it up and like his name, Jamie actually becomes "Ghost"? I add Tariq in the equation because the Italians could possibly put him and his mom in a situation where they are told to deal with Ghost or he is gone. Tasha also has to be protected from Tommy when he finds out Tasha killed Keisha. So Tariq protects his mom and himself and covers his dad at the same time. (shrugging shoulders)

Note the title of episode #15--> "Exactly How We Planned It!"

just another #powertheory we shall see..

It was the black chick that worked on the campaign that Ghost started sexing. See by Ghost being killed it helps the Governor's sympathy campaign. Ghost is dead. The thing is Tasha, the Governor, and the campaign chick were all in it together.

Ghost also told Tommy to let it go.

Tate came up, but what he did to Ramona was shady as hell.

Three Theories:

1) Tariq shot Ghost and Tasha is going to take the charge for him.

2) Ghost runs off at the mouth about how he and Angela planned for him to be where he is and Tasha shoots him.

3) Tariq shoots Ghost, but he and Tasha frame Sax (it's strange how his story is planned out in the last episode).

Tate came up, but what he did to Ramona was shady as hell.

Three Theories:

1) Tariq shot Ghost and Tasha is going to take the charge for him.

2) Ghost runs off at the mouth about how he and Angela planned for him to be where he is and Tasha shoots him.

3) Tariq shoots Ghost, but he and Tasha frame Sax (it's strange how his story is planned out in the last episode).
All 3 of your theories were very close.

Well just as I figured Tariq shot him. Crazy how Tasha tried to set up Q. Ghost still got them in the end. Smart on his end to make Tariq go to school.

My final thoughts...
The series as a whole started out strong and solid. However the writing got weak and the plots were rushed in the later seasons....

There was so much lack in continuity as it all came down to the later seasons and final episodes....

But Yeah in many ways, Ghost did win in the end.... (shrugs shoulders)

Last edited:

Ok the shooter was predictable. The better ending would have been for Tasha to get off and Dre determined to be the killer being told to the public but the police keeping it under wraps that it is an open investigation.

What is going to be interesting is how Tariq becomes a hustler.

Also these other books are going to be interesting. I bet they bring back Ghost as flashbacks for Tariq to be in the game. That would be so cool. That would really define the name “Ghost”

Tasha;s face when she realized she wasn't getting shit!!! (She talked and acted her way into that, snitched, "druggy day care", and helping Tariq learn how to be a criminal)

This episode could have been titled: Kanan"s Revenge (He took Ghost's son like he thought Ghost did to him, Ghost dead, and Tasha in jail)

Tariq ain't shit!

All in all, while people like me cheered for Ghost, he had done too much dirt to get clean. It would have been nice to at least see, on film, the black man "ride off into the sunset" like the other "man" does in real life.

What about Tariq DNA evidence? That doesn't go unnoticed, but it is a tv show.

No need for testing. Ole boy told, Tasha"s not going to say anything to put the light on Tariq. As far as the police are concerned, this is an open and shut case.

Tariq is going to become the ultimate hustler. I knew that Ghost line about being in the way of my future was going to come back to haunt him.

Tasha cold blooded. How you going to sex the dude knowing damn well the police about to come busting through the door. Guess she wanted to experience that D one last time. Seems like she could have just let him handle it from the beginning if she was going to frame him.

I refuse to believe that Ghost didn't leave Tasha with anything. He really did treat her like a hoodrat.

Back