Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker

The new ones have more action than true Star Wars acting and emotion.

I love them all because I love Star Wars not just the movies but the books. I'm hoping that they show the Jedi's who have become part of the force after their death. From books the Jedi's that are part of the force now were in constant communication with Jedi's of the dark side. They could not longer fight one another because of a rule of force or something, but they would speak and challenge one another using the force to communicate to Jedi'a that are alive. Also, there is another Sith Lord with an Apprentice.

Han Solo's son did not take an apprentice and he has not fully grasped the dark side so the Sith has "created" and "resurrected" another. Prayerfully this story will be told in full in the next star wars movies. The "resurrected" one is MUCH stronger than any apprentice and the "created" one is not what we normally expect.

It's more about money than content. I can watch the original trilogy and still learn.

That's the same way I feel. I have watched the original trilogy at least 50 times. (No exaggeration here. I have the original trilogy in my DVD movie collection). In my opinion, the original trilogy told a better story. The later ones, depended too much on special effects/computer generated stuff. Hell, I fell asleep on the last one I went to the theater to see. But like I said, that's just me.

I'm not feeling Star Wars like I once did either. What was that last episode called, "Last Jedi"? I remember only liking Luke's scene vs. Kylo Ren and that's it.

Then Rogue One. Was that the one where we got to see Darth Vader for like 1:30 seconds and he killed everybody? I took my son and yep, I too fell asleep and woke up on that very scene. But that was cool cause I loved it. My sleeping though reminded me of what my pops did with me when he took me to see the first Star Wars movie back in the 70s.

Like someone already said, they doing this for the money. Nothing about these new characters have been exciting except for Darth Maul. That scene with him and Obi Wan and Obi's mentor was still a classic scene and my favorite outside of New Hope, Empire Strike Back, and Return of the Jedi.

I love those Siths. What if they just did a movie on them. Now that would be cool.

Last edited:
I love those Siths. What if they just did a movie on them. Now that would be cool

You might be on to something. That is an interesting idea. Hell, take the Star Wars series in a different direction. I think I would like to see a movie about the Siths too. I bet there would be a lot of intrigue among the Siths, cause we know how they roll. (back stabbing, power struggles, apprentices killing off their masters so they can take their place) That would be cool. :)

I mean the first one was safe then Johnson came in and took a shit on the franchise and caused half its fanbase to draw a fence. They don’t have enough time in this movie to fix what Ryan Johnson did to the last Jedi. It’s all money and what’s with these small gaps before a new film . I remember the originals made us wait near a decade for a new film to drop thus why the content in the films were world class and very memorable.

Back