Stackers 2 Dietary Supplements

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Whatever you do, please avoid Stackers 2. I had a medical emergency two weeks ago. I was feeling jittery, anxious and had problems catching my breath. The paramedics had to pick me up and measure my heart rate and oxygen intake. Thank God everything turn out to be ok. It stayed in my system for over 12 hours. Soon as I got home, I threw those pills away.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
YOU SHOULD AVOID IT BECAUSE I TOOK THEM TO AND WAS SHAKING ALL DAY. :dizzy: :tdown: :sick: THEY ARE STILL SITTING UNDER MY SINK. SORRY NO REFUND FOR ME

What makes you shake? Is it just a caffeine jolt? I used to be hardheaded too.. I never had a reaction like that however.

Whatever you do, please avoid Stackers 2. I had a medical emergency two weeks ago. I was feeling jittery, anxious and had problems catching my breath. The paramedics had to pick me up and measure my heart rate and oxygen intake. Thank God everything turn out to be ok. It stayed in my system for over 12 hours. Soon as I got home, I threw those pills away.

You have to be carefull with that stuff..........I'm glad that didn't do lasting damage........thats why we have to do our homework on these things.

Does it have ephedrine in it?

Never take pills to lose weight. They can and will kill you. I take nutritional supplements like Centrium, cinnamon, Vitamin C, B6, B12, and I also take Caltrate for strong bones and good digestive upkeep.

I decided to workout without the supplements. Boxing class is kicking my behind right now. Just imagine hitting the heavy bag for 15 mins.

Why the fugg you ain't call nobody!!!!!
:angry:

Man I have a workout plan now that I have seen result in 3 weeks. The only thing is you must be in the gym for 6 days a week for at least an hour and half.

Why the fugg you ain't call nobody!!!!!
:angry:

Man I have a workout plan now that I have seen result in 3 weeks. The only thing is you must be in the gym for 6 days a week for at least an hour and half.

What kinda workout plan are you on? To see results in only 3 weeks is impressive.

Back