Spring football camp battles

2kool

Going to be an interesting spring. Lot of prominent starters will need to be replaced. The last two to three recruiting cycles have been good on paper across most of the conference.

What are some things to watch from your teams this Spring?

Back-up QB position for the Braves and the DBs. We had a young secondary last season and there are two freshman that may push for a starting role. Footman has a hold as the starter since he is a fifth year senior but the RS freshman will push him for playing time.

OLine is emphasis for us(replacing 3 starters, but alot of freshman got reps last season) and DLine(had guys sitting out that should be ready to go)

**i also wanna see who emerges out the pack at wide receiver**

QB1 and 2 will be our biggest battles. Also a lot of defensive spots will be up for grabs. Lot of last years starters will see reduced snaps.

Im interested to see who is the RB behind Bentley

I heard we just Perry View
I'm still waiting on PV to setup its paypal site for spr football so alums can get the 411 lol. Or better yet, we PV alums can ask sTu folks for PV 411 since they have some type of inroads w/ ashley robinson & staff :D . #truth-hurts

I will be watching Haywood's first recruiting class and the kids we had on campus who had to sit out last year. I will be keeping an eye on the following position battles: QB, WR, DL, LB, & DB.

I'm still waiting on PV to setup its paypal site for spr football so alums can get the 411 lol. Or better yet, we PV alums can ask sTu folks for PV 411 since they have some type of inroads w/ ashley robinson & staff :D . #truth-hurts
Stop it....just Stop IT! :rolleyes::D:cool:;)

Back