Spinoff Thread: Should R Kelly Snitch About Other Pedophiles

The Founder

I believe if he does he would end up dead. I believe he should. He is going to spend the rest of his life in prison under protective custody in a unit with other pedophiles.

If he believes in redemption to any degree he will. There are ways to tip authorities off without giving yourself away. He'll learn how to do that while in the penitentiary. With that said though, it is nearly unheard of for pedophiles to drop the dime on one another because doing so exposes them to more allegations. The same predators they expose usually have more dirt on them that has yet to be unearthed.

If he believes in redemption to any degree he will. There are ways to tip authorities off without giving yourself away. He'll learn how to do that while in the penitentiary. With that said though, it is nearly unheard of for pedophiles to drop the dime on one another because doing so exposes them to more allegations. The same predators they expose usually have more dirt on them that has yet to be unearthed.

Shitttttt he in jail for the rest of his life…he doesn’t have anything to lose. I would bet after he exhaust all his appeals he will start dropping names.

Shitttttt he in jail for the rest of his life…he doesn’t have anything to lose. I would bet after he exhaust all his appeals he will start dropping names.
The thing is by that time the local prosecutor's office might not be interested in what he has to say, unless he can expose something like a child prostitution ring. Time will tell though.

Look I'm going to keep it real. When is white Jesus going to penalize white folks for slavery, turning dogs on people and lynching in America? When he does then R Kelly should tell. See yall in church Sunday

Back