SPIDERMAN "The Movie"

In the comic Osborne had wavy red hair.... I never considered him being black.. There wasn't a significant black character from my reckoning until Jonas(I think that was his name).. The dude who was paralyzed by Tombstone..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Sonic98
I don't what wrong with you. X-Men was good.

I don't know whats wrong with me either. I am a big fan of the X-men comic books, but for some reason, the movie did not work for me. I have the movie in my movie collection and I have watch it many times. But the more I watch it, the less I liked it.

*shrug shoulders*

But anyway, back to SPIDERMAN..........

Anybody that has ever read anything written before it was made into a movie knows that the movie never lives up to the writing.

I thought it was a pretty darn good movie. Th editor of the Bugle had me rolling. Am I the only one that feels like they played Peter Parker into a nerd a bit more than what was done in the comic and cartoon?

Well he was a nerd from the other side of the tracks... The thing I thought was peculiar was that it took him all those years to meet his best friend's father. But the sequal will allow for his character to develop even more.. The college years were the best years for Spiderman... (love triangles, and whatnot)

Back