Spiderman 2

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Has anyone seen it yet? I saw it. Didn't like it too much. This movie made Spiderman seem like a wuss. He got his azz kicked a lot by Dr. Oct. And he kept taking his mask off. The only decent part of the movie to me was the set up for Spiderman 3. Can't wait to see that one...THE RETURN OF THE GREEN GOBLIN!!!

I saw it yesterday and I liked it. He is just a kid so what do you expect from Peter Parker. When John Jamerson was introduced, I was expecting Eddie Brock and a setup for Venom in the next movie.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, my Mother and my 7 year old son saw it last night and they both loved it.

I'm sure I'll check it out soon.

I loved it too. I don't think it made him look like a wuss. Peter Parker hardly ever gets a break. That's the appeal of the story for me. It's hard not to beat the hell out of people who hurt you even when you know it is too easy to do.

I'll see it again and I recommend that people see it.

EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
I saw it yesterday and I liked it. He is just a kid so what do you expect from Peter Parker. When John Jamerson was introduced, I was expecting Eddie Brock and a setup for Venom in the next movie.

Now that is spoken like a true reader of Marvel. I am feeling you playa.

Okay, it is me or was this movie not worth the HYPE!!!!

That ending was the worst.

Best parts of this movie was the Subway sceen and J. Jona Jamison, the rest was not that good.
The movie got boring between fight sceens (which took took forever to get to).

I like Spiderman 1 WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than 2.
X2 is still blowing both of them out the water.

I saw it and I thought it was great.Looking at those box office numbers a lot more people thinks it great also.

It want enough action in it for me. NOt like the first one.

Most of the non-actions scenes were so Boring (and Ofayish). I know they tried to open up Peter Parker's life a bit more and his relationship with his aunt, Mary Jane and his friend, but it took a long time to developed. I want to see more of J. Jonah Jamison and Doc Oct. Some of the CG shots looked too animated.

Some movies have too much going on, this didnt have ENOUGH going on for me.

X1, X2 and SpM1 were 10 times better than 2. Id only see it again if it was free.

The End of the movie was so DAMN WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BandFan said:
It want enough action in it for me. NOt like the first one.

Most of the non-actions scenes were so Boring (and Ofayish). I know they tried to open up Peter Parker's life a bit more and his relationship with his aunt, Mary Jane and his friend, but it took a long time to developed. I want to see more of J. Jonah Jamison and Doc Oct. Some of the CG shots looked too animated.

Some movies have too much going on, this didnt have ENOUGH going on for me.

X1, X2 and SpM1 were 10 times better than 2. Id only see it again if it was free.

The End of the movie was so DAMN WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The movie is staying true to the Comic Book. Peter Parker had other issues to deal with than being Spider-Man 24/7.

BF,
I am beginning to think you hate everything. You hate chicken, brothas with shoes, and you even hate the air. What's up with that? :bump:

P.S.
I have seen the movie twice. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
EyEoFtHeTiGeR said:
BF,
I am beginning to think you hate everything. You hate chicken, brothas with shoes, and you even hate the air. What's up with that? :bump:

I am VERY cynical and pessimistic (sp). I like chicken!!! Brothers with shoes???? Where'd that one come from? I do hate air though, I dont see how you humans comsume that stuff.

SPM2 just didnt do it for me, and I've been an avid MARVEL comic reader for 20 years. 70% of this movie was boring (informative, but boring) I know how Peter Parker was so it was no suprise. I just wanted to see some butt kicking fights with DocOct and Jamison.

D@MN, does everyone know that Peter is SpiderMan. Even his old Aunt knows. Peter was a :flippy: Goofball.

Did anyone catch the Stan Lee sighting? He was in the movie for maybe 2 seconds. I think he was pulling a young lady back from getting hit by a car or something.

You know they're making a Fantastic Four movie. It's due out in the next couple of years. There's an old FF4 movie that came out about 10 years ago. I found it on WinMX. It's worth a look. It's low budget but the script was decent.

I have to agree with Bandfan. I enjoyed the first Spiderman better. Someone tell MJ to get those canine teeth fixed....LOL

Back