Southern

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
You lost your best two players. STOP saying you will be better this year than last year. Just hope the other teams in the SWAC (like PV) are as bad as they were last year.

---Management

Lmaooo,

man aint nobody worry but you breh.

I bet we JSU by more points this year than when we had our two best player

Lmaoo

You lost your best two players. STOP saying you will be better this year than last year. Just hope the other teams in the SWAC (like PV) are as bad as they were last year.

---Management

I remember this same sentiment when SU lost Mike Hayes, Joubert, Gallien and another WR that played a lot and folks were on here...namely TP and JSU folks saying SU was going to suck because we had Richard and no WRs coming back. LOL. The next season folks said the same thing when Richard left. Reality was back to back SCG. Fast forward to 2013 when some same folks said, well Dray Joseph and Lee Doss are gone. What yall gone do. Reality was a return to the SCG.

Bottom line. SU has never had issues replacing skilled position players. LA is full of them. Just sit back and watch. ~snicker~

I remember this same sentiment when SU lost Mike Hayes, Joubert, Gallien and another WR that played a lot and folks were on here...namely TP and JSU folks saying SU was going to suck because we had Richard and no WRs coming back. LOL. The next season folks said the same thing when Richard left. Reality was back to back SCG. Fast forward to 2013 when some same folks said, well Dray Joseph and Lee Doss are gone. What yall gone do. Reality was a return to the SCG.

Bottom line. SU has never had issues replacing skilled position players. LA is full of them. Just sit back and watch. ~snicker~

YEA!!! What JR SAID!!! LOL

Yep. Just check JSU's roster. LOL

You only have the TE
no RBs and no QB
and you never had a defense...

and who gonna run back kicks? exactly.

LOL. We are loaded at RB. We already had Danny run some kicks back himself for scores. We have always had return guys. Nothing has changed. LOL. Defense will be even better this year. No QB? Just soon to be 4 time all SWAC QB. Man, how many times do we have to prove you wrong. Oh well.

Lol. Who is this guy.

Breh you know more about our team than I do yours breh Lol.

Think back on our 2003 season, we were smashing everybody, Can you name me 3 impact players on that squad WR and Kick-off returners?

Remember 2002 we had Micheal Haynes and others in company. (I wanna say) If I'm wrong correct me.

Man by the time j flake play us dey will b 1-5. TP give us sumthin to worry about on dat horrible squad y'all got. Cause word is Valley is picked to beat y'all.

Oh.. my bad.. SUx does have a good oline

But no RBs and no QB
We will miss both Tillery and Quinn.
But, if our OLine is good, we should do good on offense. Like you said, it will hard to replace those two......especially Quinn.
Tillery rushed for 1k 3 yrs straight. And it every team stopped kicking and punting to Quinn.

Right now, Danny Johnson should take the place of Quinn in either punt return or kick return, not both.

And we don't know who may lose or gain. I haven't heard if another Mike Jones or Matthew Crockett may transfer.

Defense is getting better and the new DC now has a year under his belt. We should get better.

Lol. Who is this guy.

Breh you know more about our team than I do yours breh Lol.

Think back on our 2003 season, we were smashing everybody, Can you name me 3 impact players on that squad WR and Kick-off returners?

Remember 2002 we had Micheal Haynes and others in company. (I wanna say) If I'm wrong correct me.

You wrong..

...and if we had hired Comegy in 2003 instead of Bell, we would have ran that sorry team of yours out of Jackson.

We will miss both Tillery and Quinn.
But, if our OLine is good, we should do good on offense. Like you said, it will hard to replace those two......especially Quinn.
Tillery rushed for 1k 3 yrs straight. And it every team stopped kicking and punting to Quinn.

Right now, Danny Johnson should take the place of Quinn in either punt return or kick return, not both.

And we don't know who may lose or gain. I haven't heard if another Mike Jones or Matthew Crockett may transfer.

Defense is getting better and the new DC now has a year under his belt. We should get better.

SU aint had defense since Mike Vite left and thats because he was the only DC back then teaching zone.

You wrong..

...and if we had hired Comegy in 2003 instead of Bell, we would have ran that sorry team of yours out of Jackson.

Man stop with all the if shit...that is getting old. Each year you come with the same shit....if we did this...if we did that...it's always if...ifififififififififififif....you just need to not post unless JSU wins the East then come back with a bunch of smack.

Back