Southern, what have you done for the SWAC lately?

Let's see. Within the last five years, these are the "few" that I can think of right off hand ...

Jerry Wilson -- Miami Dolphins (1995)
Gillis Wilson -- Carolina Panthers(2000)
Lawrence Hart -- New York Jets (1998)
Chris White -- Jacksonville Jaguars (1999)
Donnell Baker -- Carolina Panthers (1996)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by SAME OLD G
None. Its not hard to answer.

How many have you had?

<b>NONE, NADA?????</b>, Not the iCON. This is a sad day indeed. :(

Where is HASSAN with those dinosaur pics when you need him.

Ernie Ladd send help fast!!!!!

SOG,

The truth hurts, but it WILL set you free.

BTW, I like it over here just fine thank you. I'll keep quiet okay. How's that? ;)

Re: Queston for SAME OLE GAL,

Originally posted by TruBluJAG

If Michael Hayes had decided to enter the draft, do you honestly think that Poor Built Scotty would have gotten drafted before him?

DAYUM SKIPPY!!! I don't think Michael Hayes will go as high as you all think. He didn't stay at SU out of love or because he is on course to graduate. He knows that his arse ain't ready for the league!

1. He doesn't run good routes, he rounds them off instead
of sharp cuts.

2. He's slow coming out of his breaks...that's called separation speed. Yeah, he outjumps some db's for balls, but have you ever seen his slow arse run past a defender on a long pass route.

3. As big as he is, he let's db's jam his arse. When he was matched up against a db his size (Chris Brown), he started swinging his arms like a little beootche in heat. Whining his lazy arse off "mr referee, he pushted me...make him stop, huh"

4. Couldn't make it at the LSU because his sad arse was too weak and lazy to run block. But don't worry...Pete will take whatever player Mr. Charlie will send him. Is Pete related to Clarence Thomas?

Yall will be so hurt in the heart and up the arse when Ellis Spears and Levi Washington gets drafted ahead of Hayes' arse next year. Hell, as far as pro potential the other 6'4" receiver (I can't think of the nuckas name) is a better prospect than Hayes...at least he can run a deep route!

Mike Little

"Drop the bottle, put your hands behind your head and STEP AWAY FROM THE BOTTLE."

Carol Burnett.....Send Help!!!

[Edited by JROCK on 04-24-01 at 11:36 PM]

Mr. bigg (dreamer)
You say SU want's Mr. Charlie Players...It was Doug
Williams that begged Cecil Collins to play for him, after the rapist got kicked out of LSU. The same Doug Wiliams that begged Willie Davis a lineman that was cast off from LSU to play for him, and he's starting for Gram now, and it was only 2 years ago that Gram had a SU cast off
starting at QB....On National TV shouting and yelling and Shi_ like a Damn fool after a cpl of TD passes...Like they won the game already...LMAO. No discipline I tell ya. They play just like Doug Williams Acts...IGNANT. Doug truly embarassed me to my heart the way he carried on on T.V. last year. Don't no other school even want him after that Fiasco. I can see him at Grambling 50 years from now, all senile and crying like Eddie Rob over a team with one SWAC championship and NO B.C. victories. By the way, I'm trying to recall which Grambling DB caught Michael from behind. No...I'm trying to find the one that shut him down. OH I remember, yall had to find one to come off the bench to start a fight. Then laugh about it on National T.V. Again, looking like ignant hicks. Grambling truly has misrepresented the sportsmanship the other SWAC stands for. I was so embarassed for my people when I saw that DAMN FOOL on the sidelines giving high fives, and laughing cuz he went in the game and started a fight. (Is he on scholarship for that) Oh yea, yall still lost that game. Someone forgot to cover Devin Lewis. Guess yall thought we play with one receiver literally. DUH DUH DUHHHHHHH DOUG....LMAO....Lewis was more open than Lewinsky's mouth.

What yall need to do is shut up and win the Classic. You really can't say anything until then. SuperJag....Do those horses come wiht muzzles?

Losers...

Baby gags,

Don't whine and moan cuz my opinion on Haynes contrast yours. I simply gave my opinion about Haynes possible draft positions. I expressed my observation of his weaknesses and apparently, that made some of you soil your undergarments!
It will be alright!

You are entitled to your opinion about Doug and his sideline behaviour. If it embarasses you, that's something you will have to deal with. Maybe there's some type of counseling you can go to that will help you with your issues. I have no problem with Petey and his rantings on the sidelines. Maybe you didn't notice them because you are so enamored with Doug. Again if that's the case, please consider seeking counseling.

Cecil Collins was booted from the LSU team for his problems.
Doug made the statement that if Cecil was admitted to GSU, he would be free to come out for the team. I live here in Baton Rouge. All of you jaguars around town were salivating and getting wet in other places in anticipation of Cecil coming up to Scotlandville. But, we all know that Pete was "instructed" by DiNardo not to accept Cecil. You might not admit it, but that is a fact!

Now drink some warm milk, and try to get some rest...you people stress so easily!

Hayes will probably end up loaning Scotty some money so he can travel with the scout squad....

Oh yea..Same Ol...Stop swinging from BIGG's nuts.....

LMAO

WRONG AGAIN..WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR INFORMATION????

Originally posted by JAG03
*Southern leads the series 14-13 and have won the last eight games-- the longest, consecutive win streak in the history of the classic.[/b}

Nuff said !!!

THE LONGEST IS 9. CHECK YOUR RECORDS...OR THE REAL RECORDS!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I do believe the record is 9 wins. I think that was during the Cass Jackson era at SU. I am trying to find the exact dates and scores to post at a later date. Should SU beat Grambling this year, they will tie the record. But we all know that ain't gonna happen.

15.jpg

For the record...

In the 1969 season (Harold Carmichael's senior year), SU defeated GSU to end the 60's on a winning note for the Jaguars. The Gmen won in 70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78. SU won in 1979 which was Mike William's junior year.

That is a 9yr streak. However, I don't believe the game was named the Bayou Classic until 1972. That's probably why the BC record shows 8...But the fact is GSU has the longest consecutive streak in the series!

Re: For the record...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
In the 1969 season (Harold Carmichael's senior year), SU defeated GSU to end the 60's on a winning note for the Jaguars. The Gmen won in 70,71,72,73,74,75,76,77,78. SU won in 1979 which was Mike William's junior year.

That is a 9yr streak. However, I don't believe the game was named the Bayou Classic until 1972. That's probably why the BC record shows 8...But the fact is GSU has the longest consecutive streak in the series!

Mike this is true! The BC record is 8 but the overall series record is 9!

But let me add one more fact to this! And this is no SMACK either.

One of those years, SU didn't even show up! - LOL!!!!

Remedial Grambling

Football Championships
S.U. 3 out of the Last 4
Gram 1 out of the last 4

Baseball championships
S.U. 4 out of the Last 5
Gram 0 out of the last 5

Track Championships

S.U. 5 OUT OF THE LAST 7
GRAM 0 OUT OF THE LAST 7

Basketball Championship Games

S.U. 2 out of the last 3
Gram 0 out of the last 3

Commisioner Cups

S.U. 7 out of the last 10
Gram 1 out of the last 10

Enrollment

S.U. System 16,000
Gram 6,000

National T.V. Appearance

S.U. 27 last 10 years
Gram 08 last 10 years

Final Analysis....YallaintonSUperiorLevel!!!

Care to play Marbles?

BOW DOWN and pay homage to your "DADDY!"

This just in.....Southern U. kicks Grambling _SS again on National T.V.

Back