Southern vs UT-San Antonio: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the UT-San Antonio Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: Rowdy Vision

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

This can't be good for recruiting and the image of the program. I'm so happy we didn't have any ridiculous money games this year.

Hopefully they lose with dignity and score at least a field goal ... DAMN!

This can't be good for recruiting and the image of the program. I'm so happy we didn't have any ridiculous money games this year.

a loss shouldn't have anything to do with recruiting. we had a good season last year and no running game this year, and no kicking game . and stand back and take a look at the conference overall. who looks good.

a loss shouldn't have anything to do with recruiting. we had a good season last year and no running game this year, and no kicking game . and stand back and take a look at the conference overall. who looks good.

That's what you think. My cousin is going through recruitment right now and we talk about wins and loses all the time of the teams recruiting him

again. this wasn't a ridiculous money game. they beat bama state 26-13 last season.

Let's not bring others into this massacre.

That's what you think. My cousin is going through recruitment right now and we talk about wins and loses all the time of the teams recruiting him

Using your logic we shouldn't have been able to recruit after the 2 win season with Stump, when we completed for the title two years in a row

Using your logic we shouldn't have been able to recruit after the 2 win season with Stump, when we completed for the title two years in a row

SWAC football is a low bar .... we only average at most two to three decent teams a year. The year they won the SWAC championship they got their ass whooped by Northwestern State, a FCS team that ended up having a mediocre season going 6-6 that year.

SWAC football is a low bar .... we only average at most two to three decent teams a year. The year they won the SWAC championship they got their ass whooped by Northwestern State, a FCS team that ended up having a mediocre season going 6-6 that year. And SU didn't finish ranked in the FCS polls despite winning the SWAC ... not good and an embarrassment.

Even if everything you say was true, it still rebuff your simple minded logic. Btw didn't TNSU just barely meet that low bar last week?

Back