Southern vs. Miss. Valley on MBC

Originally posted by PsychoJag
U gotta be on that school water.:rolleyes: I've been in the band since 2000 and this year is by far the best looking squad I've seen since 98. They can improve on the field more but that is expected when u have 4 new dolls and only 2 vets.

You can tell you have some new ones out......That chick with the black curly hair can't do the little "Dancing Doll" walk and she's thin, but her stomach was not tight at on. The cameraman was all in her abdominals..........but the performance was good for the first dance of the season....

lol@tbonenupe.

When did SU get "Tribute to Boby Marley" in their books.

That's a AAMU, TxSU, FAMU, NCAT song?

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
You must be crazy.

$10 says you'd drool at the mouth if you saw them up-close.

The Dolls looked good, they're all pretty... But did you guys see the girl in the skin-tight, light-blue jeans with the pink spaghetti-strap top??? (think Janet Jackson in that vidoe with Djimon Hounson---the breast shot in the T-shirt) When the game was over she and this dude walked up beside Southern's band.... If you were looking at SU's band, she was on the left side, in the crowd... There was also another girl with a wide-brim hat, a khaki top and some black stretch-pants......

Both of those girls ran rings around all the Dolls...... They had to be the BADDEST women at the entire game.......:eek2: :eek2:

:dude:

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Both of those girls ran rings around all the Dolls...... They had to be the BADDEST women at the entire game.......:eek2: :eek2:

Yeah, right after me! :D

Brittney DID NOT get pregnant!! That's how rumors get started and then when it comes back to you to prove it with some evidence you got your ass in your mouth cuz you can't back up your lies.

ou're just being hateful. If you don't know the politics behind what goes on in somebody elses band, you need to keep your mouth shut cuz the **** ain't cool. I take personal offense to you startin **** @ her cuz Britt is cool peeps.

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
The Dolls looked good, they're all pretty... But did you guys see the girl in the skin-tight, light-blue jeans with the pink spaghetti-strap top??? (think Janet Jackson in that vidoe with Djimon Hounson---the breast shot in the T-shirt) When the game was over she and this dude walked up beside Southern's band.... If you were looking at SU's band, she was on the left side, in the crowd... There was also another girl with a wide-brim hat, a khaki top and some black stretch-pants......

mane they was fine as hell......i thought i was the only one who saw em!!!! dude was handcuffin her though i dont blame him....:eek2: :eek2:

Originally posted by C-Murder
mane they was fine as hell......i thought i was the only one who saw em!!!! dude was handcuffin her though i dont blame him....:eek2: :eek2:

You saw 'em too!!!!!!!
:eek2::eek2::eek2:

Yeah, ol boy was straight chicken-hawking that gull...I cain't blame 'im though. She was hella-fine......

He was 'bout to walk-off from her one time, but he quickly came to his senses and stayed rat dere..... I wudda tried to chain myself to her......:D:D

On a scale of 1 to 10, she was a 43!!!!!:nod:

Originally posted by BandFan
When did SU get "Tribute to Boby Marley" in their books.

That's a AAMU, TxSU, FAMU, NCAT song?
BF, please. That was an SU cut back in the early 90's.

*going back to reveiew whatever T-Made is talking about*

BF, please. That was an SU cut back in the early 90's.

*going back to reveiew whatever T-Made is talking about*

Actually it was an SU and TxSU cut back in the 80's Blade. They started playing the song around the same time. I'm not sure who had it first but it eventually became one of the "Ocean's" trademark tunes before "Coming to America".

Originally posted by dominion1906
Actually it was an SU and TxSU cut back in the 80's Blade. They started playing the song around the same time. I'm not sure who had it first but it eventually became one of the "Ocean's" trademark tunes before "Coming to America".

Actually the Ocean played it before us. I don't remember us playing it. All I remember is 86, in Rice stadium and the Ocean was bringing it with that song among other tunes. I was like :eek2: :eek2: when those TxSU Tubas cranked it up. Man the old Ocean was nothing to be messed with.

Originally posted by JR
Actually the Ocean played it before us. I don't remember us playing it. All I remember is 86, in Rice stadium and the Ocean was bringing it with that song among other tunes. I was like :eek2: :eek2: when those TxSU Tubas cranked it up. Man the old Ocean was nothing to be messed with.
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Originally posted by dominion1906
Actually it was an SU and TxSU cut back in the 80's Blade.
I already know. I was just adding SU to the list.

I had an audio tape with both bands playing it. It's in the wind now.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Don't have to cause yo dumb arse answered the question when u responded. LOSER!!!! :rolleyes:

My response was for deeper reasons than you would not understand son.

Moving along....:cool:

I already know. I was just adding SU to the list.

I had an audio tape with both bands playing it. It's in the wind now.

I've heard SU play it once . I do beleive it was from the 80's. I had a video of both band splaying it but you already know how TAPES just seem to walk away... I had a tape from the fall 83'1 all the way up to 92'. It had TxSU, JSU and SU on most of it. I even had the SU vs. TnSU from the fall of '90 I beleive . TnSU got rosted. I also had the video form when SU was 50 deep. There were blowing...

Originally posted by lilC
Keep my cousin out of your mouth.:redhot:

yea nupe stop sayin ish bout my boy cousin.

oh who is she by the way? i know the two houston dolls were super throwed! hook me up

Su sounded good. I was in front of the band with alot of Grambling folks. I usually have on a Doo rag but I was the bald brotha this time. Anyway, SU played this song called leave me alone. It was the best thing they played all game. (My opinion) I love that song. Good job both bands. Looking foward to October.

Back