Southern vs. McNeese State: Game Updates

:topic: :topic: :topic:

The Jamarcus Russel era at LSU has offically begun. He brought LSU back with under 2 minutes left in the game to tie Oregon State. Score 15-15 and looks like OT as I type this. Marcus Randall is on the bench.

Regards.

Dr. Mac said:

The Jamarcus Russel era at LSU has offically begun. He brought LSU back with under 2 minutes left in the game to tie Oregon State. Score 15-15 and looks like OT as I type this. Marcus Randall is on the bench.

Regards.

OT

mcneese with another big 3rd down conversion!

9:20 left in 4th QT S.U. on their own 31 after making a first down from the 5 (time is becoming a factor).

Dr. Mac said:

Regards.

LSU pulls that mess out in OT due to a missed PAT by OSU.

LSU 22, Oregon State 21.

Regards.

Dr. Mac said:
Dr. Mac said:
Originally Posted by Dr. Mac

Regards.

LSU 22, Oregon State 21.

Regards.
Ironically Randall scored the winning TD.

Dr. Mac said:

LSU 22, Oregon State 21.

Regards.

In the first half due to the wet field, LSU defensive line could not get a good push. The DB's did not look good tonight either. They have work to do.

It's academic

Final

McNeese State 35
Southern U......17

Good game Jags.......Let's win the other 10

JROCK said:
It's academic

Final

McNeese State 35
Southern U......17

Good game Jags.......Let's win the other 10

Heard you on the post-game show tonight JRock. Good synopsis of the game man. I was there and watched it all. D-line got pushed up the middle ALL_NiGHT LONG!

Back