Southern vs Grambling Game Updates: 1:30 pm CT

Bama state starting qb going down had more to do with them scoring 14 than your defense. We have playmakers on offense so we will get ours regardless when we execute. You guys have one of the best offenses I've seen in a few years.

Good point about the Bama State game. To all my JSU peeps, don't sleep on Quincy Casey. I've got my good ear to the ground and I am hearing a different story about who the quarterback should be if everything is fair. Quincy is exciting leading that offense....

Good point about the Bama State game. To all my JSU peeps, don't sleep on Quincy Casey. I've got my good ear to the ground and I am hearing a different story about who the quarterback should be if everything is fair. Quincy is exciting leading that offense....

Shedeur will start. He's QB1. Quincy looked very good against aamu. Injuries happen often in football (we lost around 13 guys to injuries this spring) so its great to have someone that can step right in if something should happen to Shedeur during the season.

Shedeur will start. He's QB1. Quincy looked very good against aamu. Injuries happen often in football (we lost around 13 guys to injuries this spring) so its great to have someone that can step right in if something should happen to Shedeur during the season.

We will continue this conversation during JSU's fall season.

I am just reminding you all that I was a Quincy fan before he transferred to the new Quarterback U.........

I am just reminding you all that I was a Quincy fan before he transferred to the new Quarterback U.........

Alcorn has had the best crop of QBs in recent history lol. Congrats to QC. Hopefully he can beat out the younger guys

Back