Southern vs Florida A&M Game Updates: 5:00pm CT

What up fam,

Man 2 man across the LOS (not 6 to 7 yards off the WRs) with 2 Safety help over the top, that's all we need, I don't know what the hell we've been playing all night smh.

We play off, we will lose the rest of our games and our DBs will look suspect. I don't get it.

We play off 7-10 yards and they eat us up, or we in man 2 man with no Safety help over the top smh.

We play soft, we lose

That's how you give up a game. 8 minutes to go... up by two, running the bowl nicely and wearing the d-line out, we decide to throw three straight passes?
Why?

Then, the cornerbacks ... I understand who we're missing, but damn, either attack them or sit completely back. They did neither and let them walk down the field.

Pissed over here because they should have had this game, like the damn McNeese game.

What up fam,

Man 2 man across the LOS (not 6 to 7 yards off the WRs) with 2 Safety help over the top, that's all we need, I don't know what the hell we've been playing all night smh.

We play off, we will lose the rest of our games and our DBs will look suspect. I don't get it.

We play off 7-10 yards and they eat us up, or we in man 2 man with no Safety help over the top smh.

We play soft, we lose
This is something that has not change since he has been at the helm.. If any SWAC wants to beat something it's not hard.. But hey SU gave him an extension so we stuck with a him. But I just dont understand how basic fundamentals in football is so hard for some coaches

Last edited:
Back