Southern vs Ark-Pine Bluff - Game Updates

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TD run by Richard. Point after blocked. Sound like the PB guy skyed like a Basketball player for it. However that's 2 points after blocked. Don't need that to become a habit.

SU 46 PB 7 2:36 left in 3rd

Pete must be pissed, we just recovered an onside pooch kick. LOL

This game is getting rough. How long do you think Quincy and company will stay in? I don't want them to get hurt. Do you all think the "Sharp package" will be coming in soon?

Originally posted by momof2ym
This game is getting rough. How long do you think Quincy and company will stay in? I don't want them to get hurt. Do you all think the "Sharp package" will be coming in soon?

Sharp is in. He just threw an int.

Originally posted by JR
TD run by Richard. Point after blocked. Sound like the PB guy skyed like a Basketball player for it. However that's 2 points after blocked. Don't need that to become a habit.

SU 46 PB 7 2:36 left in 3rd

Pete must be pissed, we just recovered an onside pooch kick. LOL

Naw believe it or not pete wasn't to happy with the way bucky ran his mouth after last year's game an he said at practice he was goingto let him know about it.

Did someone at UAPB say something to make Pete made or what??? He just sent the starting D back in and we got an INT!!!!

Dang this is a real beat down!!!

I love it.:love:

Originally posted by momof2ym
Did someone at UAPB say something to make Pete made or what??? He just sent the starting D back in and we got an INT!!!!

Dang this is a real beat down!!!

I love it.:love:

I love it too. I get so tired of the whining from some of these coaches. Just play the game.

Anyway after the way we played in the CCC last year and the noise AAMU has been talking, I imagine Pete is going to be fired up next week for Homecoming. I hope they are taking notes.:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JR
I love it too. I get so tired of the whining from some of these coaches. Just play the game.

Anyway after the way we played in the CCC last year and the noise AAMU has been talking, I imagine Pete is going to be fired up next week for Homecoming. I hope they are taking notes.:D

Yeah, we taking notes! :lol:

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooohhhhh!!!!!

PEACE!!!

LOL@my at LB. Lenny aint playing this year. Trying to make it to the next level.

Well, I've put the lid back on my "CAN OF WHOOP ARSE". People keep crossing the line and forcing me to keep popin' the lid for a minute. Devils, Panthers, Aggies, Hornets, Lions.... No, partiality. None. Oh well... It is all good, because I love unleashing the Whoop Arse! :) NEXT!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooooohhhhh!!!!!

Peace!!!

Was at the GSU/PV debacle (65-7) and getting text message updates on the SU/UAPB game!!! Lovin' it!!! 5-0 BABY! I met some AAMU folks last night at the step show in Dallas and they really believe that they are gonna upset us at home for Homecoming..... :eek2: (somebody pul-leeze take away the !@#$%^& they are smoking!)

Those SU CBs are for real!!!

Yeah, Doug had the SU/PV score in mind before he pulled his starters. No biggy as long as we stay focused, keep getting better and keep the record ?-0 each week.

PEACE!!!

Back