Southern, Valley, Grambling, Bama State, and Alcorn Folks: JayRob Said This.

The Founder

Fact of the matter is that if it wasn't for JSU football, a lot of athletic programs in the SWAC would struggle to meet it's athletic budget for that year. Let's see, southern, Valley, Grambling, Bama State and Alcorn just for starters.

This is what I want you to provide:

1. Fiscals of each athletic program
2. Subtracting JSU's contribution if the games had not been played

Since you so quickly made this statement you should maintain this documentation to support your statement.
How JayRob is looking at his cell phone right now reading this.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F395701%2Fbd2db398-47c4-42ac-b597-4201ae160f89.jpg

Damn, I didn't know I had THIS much power over Founder's psyche.

You don't....I'm just wondering why you make fool ass statements. Also, I wanted to insure that all these schools were on notice just in case you provided some alternative facts.

JSU has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more money than GSU. Wanna share annual budgets and endowments? Didnt' think so. Now go sit down with that lil broke, barely accredited, regional college of yours. JSU is a NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!

"JSU has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more money than GSU. Wanna share annual budgets and endowments? Didnt' think so. Now go sit down with that lil broke, barely accredited, regional college of yours. JSU is a NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!"

kellyanne-conway-mtp.jpg

fixed it for you Mr. Aternative Facts

Back