Southern Tuba Section

Silverdawg

Do You all remember Nov. 30th 2002 about 8:30 or 9:00am that morning before the game

Both bands had just finished their field shows for NBC and then our tubas started cranking up on ya'll.

Do you remember what ya'll did? Huh? Ans:Ya'll walked out of the stadium!!

Do ya'll really want to relive that traumatizing experience again????::::bawling: :bawling: :p :p

Its goin down again fa real again on Nov. 29th 2003

Originally posted by Silverdawg
Do You all remember Nov. 30th 2002 about 8:30 or 9:00am that morning before the game

Both bands had just finished their field shows for NBC and then our tubas started cranking up on ya'll.

Do you remember what ya'll did? Huh? Ans:Ya'll walked out of the stadium!!

Do ya'll really want to relive that traumatizing experience again????::::bawling: :bawling: :p :p

Its goin down again fa real again on Nov. 29th 2003

It's not even 2 weeks before the classic yet and we have to hear this bullshat....... :rolleyes:

traumatizing experience?

Whew!!! Someone help me out. Is he on that stuff? Is he drinking that cheap liquor (wild turkey, Mad Dog, etc...)? Or does he really think he has that type of impact on anybody, let alone the Jukebox? SMH... Somebody needs to stop some crazy hazing. The sense is getting knocked out of some folks...

Peace!!!

gawbedge!! I could have sworn we were there early in the morning to go over the show, not BATTLE with gramslaw. The free posts from gram never end........:lmao: :lmao: Come wit ya gameface on tha 28th/29th Silverdawg.

Don't get caught looking like this kat------>:uhoh: when we unleash that jaguar band sound. Hell, don't get caught looking like that WHEN WE MARCH IN.;)

Originally posted by fiddler02
gawbedge!! I could have sworn we were there early in the morning to go over the show, not BATTLE with gramslaw. The free posts from gram never end........:lmao: :lmao: Come wit ya gameface on tha 28th/29th Silverdawg.

Don't get caught looking like this kat------>:uhoh: when we unleash that jaguar band sound. Hell, don't get caught looking like that WHEN WE MARCH IN.;)

Don't waste your breath talking to them. They are not worth it. It's like Vince Carter arguing with my Grandmother about who can slam dunk a basketball better.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Don't waste your breath talking to them. They are not worth it. It's like Vince Carter arguing with my Grandmother about who can slam dunk a basketball better.......:rolleyes:

Basically.....

sitting here wishing...........i wish they would get a better school for us to play in the classic cause these dudes sho' is lame!!!!:wavey: :wavey:

With the Blade educational system of slaw-a-matics, I'll solve for x:

grumblin + 03 Southern + K.Y. = Rape squared!

grumblin + Big Mac + Ostritches(Orangutans....err.....Orchesis) = SLAW!!!

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
With the Blade educational system of slaw-a-matics, I'll solve for x:
:lol:...sounds like a class for retarded kids. Don't do em like that.

*thinking*

Well, they do have someone pulling a bass drum. And, we all know how retarded that looks. So......

.....proceed.

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
traumatizing experience?

Whew!!! Someone help me out. Is he on that stuff? Is he drinking that cheap liquor (wild turkey, Mad Dog, etc...)? Or does he really think he has that type of impact on anybody, let alone the Jukebox? SMH... Somebody needs to stop some crazy hazing. The sense is getting knocked out of some folks...

Peace!!!

Hay wait just a minute!!!!!!!!!

Wild Turkey IS NOT CHEAP!!!!!!
:D

Back