Southern Lab's Cailain Williams flips her hoops commitment from LSU to Southern

Lmao O they said they pulled her offer because of foot surgery lmao

Bullshit. I watched Davon Godchaux hobble on crutches with a broke leg/tore up knee (forgot exactly what it was — but he was out the entire year) his senior year at Plaquemine High ... he still got to LSU. Them jokers full of bath salts.

Oh her dad
Bullshit. I watched Davon Godchaux hobble on crutches with a broke leg/tore up knee (forgot exactly what it was — but he was out the entire year) his senior year at Plaquemine High ... he still got to LSU. Them jokers full of bath salts.
Oh her dad confirmed it was bogus

It must be something really nasty clogging up that pipeline as it's damn near forbidden for LSU players to go down scenic.

The big offensive lineman from capitol was the last one who tried but his grades killed it

It must be something really nasty clogging up that pipeline as it's damn near forbidden for LSU players to go down scenic.

The big offensive lineman from capitol was the last one who tried but his grades killed it

They aint going to Gram either when they leave LSU. I think it is a HBCU thing.Those kids a lot of the time do not want to see themselves as having to go to a HBCU after they don't work out at the big PWC. They rather go to a mid major or lower tier FBS if need be. Or just transfer into a better situation.

They aint going to Gram either when they leave LSU. I think it is a HBCU thing.Those kids a lot of the time do not want to see themselves as having to go to a HBCU after they don't work out at the big PWC. They rather go to a mid major or lower tier FBS if need be. Or just transfer into a better situation.
It ain't that. They have certain schools they will "let" them transfer to. Think about it. It's only 2 schools in this state that's a true threat to them. SU and Gram. If our people ever got our stuff together they know what's up. They could never get all the players until Saban showed up.

It ain't that. They have certain schools they will "let" them transfer to. Think about it. It's only 2 schools in this state that's a true threat to them. SU and Gram. If our people ever got our stuff together they know what's up. They could never get all the players until Saban showed up.

Lol

Well technically she isn't an LSU player.

I personally saw the Ryan P. saga play out and he is correct. He would've been at Gram but back end channels shifted him to Jacksonville State out of the blue at the last minute.

Out of ALL the LSU players who've flopped over the years since Saban hardly any have enrolled at SU or GSU and that's not by coincidence. In the 90s it was a given that's where they were transferring to.

Now Melvin Spears could get in and get them as he had a few at Gram and two at TSU but no one else.

He is correct. Nick Saban changed the recruiting environment and mindsets in Louisiana greatly.

I would believe it from anyone but SuJagTillDeath. He's the biggest homer I ever...and I mean ever saw! LOL...I love his enthusiasm for SU.

Back