Southern Heritage Classic - Memphis TN

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
So whats the deal on the pregame festivities? I got post game handeled. Is anybody hopping on the grill or anything?

GR told me that he was tailgating. What's and where's the after party...oh...wait...nevermind. I know where you are going. Can't go there... :emlaugh:

JST,

We got the tailgate covered partner. It will be massive. We gonna be frying catfish, deep frying turkeys, in addition to the customary BBQing. Side dishes and plenty of libation.

As it stands right now, we will be set up in the parking lot of the Mid South Coliseum, in front of the BET soundstage, just like always. We should be setting up no later than 10 am. I'ma try to get us started earlier. Nothing like getting it all done, maxing and relaxing, watching tv, drinking a bud, eating plenty of food, and talking about fast cars and loose women.

Hey, you got access to any tables??? We are in need of a few.;)

Ill probably hit Shelby County Friday afternoon. Where is this midsouth coleseum in relation to the Liberty bowl?

About 200 yards away from it. Don't know the direction. But you can't miss that big azz building.

I will be touching down in Memphis late Thursday/ early Friday... ( I guess) I think I have one of those folding tables in the garage somewhere.. I am going to check on that.. I take it you have plenty of coolers and whatnot to keep the libation at standard operating temperature..?

JSU Alumni Memphis Chapter Tailgate

There are also having a really big tailgate and they wanted people to stop by. So you guy's may want to get close to them and hook it up...

I should be sliding on in right before the game... See ya there.

What!? You hitting the spot toia? Guess we gonna tear Memphis up. i am so ready for some JSU football.

Now I hear yall high rollers got errythang for the tailgate... im coming with only a Pom-pom.

Sorry People

It looks like i might be driving to NYC, this weekend. We still have not heard from one of our people and we are tring to get up there for support. (if we can get a rental):(

Back