Southern Heritage Classic 2020 Canceled

You all still playing FAMU at home at a 40k attended Memorial making a profit, the game you all did a special announcement for just to schedule games. Like I said, Southern knew what they were doing when they didn't schedule games just to schedule them. Good leadership assesses the situation first.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You all still playing FAMU at home at a 40k attended Memorial making a profit, the game you all did a special announcement for just to schedule games. Like I said, Southern knew what they were doing when they didn't schedule games just to schedule them. Good leadership assesses the situation first.

Southern scheduled Florida Memorial to make up for a lost game like everyone else so that point is moot. Until the conference cancels fall sports (which I’m sure they will),everyone has the same agenda for now, including your school, so cut the crap

JACKSON STATE has your brain.

Sooo... Is FAMU still traveling to Jackson, MS in September?
Folks scheduling just to schedule, tried to tell them. Two teams that makes dumb decisions!!! The fall from grace and comegy effect for JSU is haughting them. One of the best footballs 2 or 3 decades ago, to one of the worst and paid 2 or 3 coaches astronomical money, an all time low. We may not have the winning history, but we damn sure make better financial decisions, smdh. We beat you with Spady, lol 😂

So basically, you just wanted to smack JSU. Should have just done that from the beginning instead of all that unnecessary half ass typing with those ambiguous ass points. I hope you heal from whatever JSU person hurt you lmao

Back