Southern Heritage Classic 2001

With the move of the Southern Heritage Classic to Thanksgiving Day I'm curious to see what's the interest among HBCU fans in attending. My family had made plans to celebrate Thanksgiving in Nashville this year. We are now considering going to the game and having our Thanksgiving celebration on the Friday that follows. Are others considering making their way to Memphis for the battle between Tennessee State and Jackson State? Is it a wait and see how each team fairs through the rest of the season? Or, noway you're giving up your turkey day for the Southern Heritage Classic?

Originally posted by TSU Tiger Fan in DC
With the move of the Southern Heritage Classic to Thanksgiving Day I'm curious to see what's the interest among HBCU fans in attending. My family had made plans to celebrate Thanksgiving in Nashville this year. We are now considering going to the game and having our Thanksgiving celebration on the Friday that follows. Are others considering making their way to Memphis for the battle between Tennessee State and Jackson State? Is it a wait and see how each team fairs through the rest of the season? Or, noway you're giving up your turkey day for the Southern Heritage Classic?

TSU Tiger Fan in DC,

I'm planning on attending the SHC and enjoying the "turkey" at the same time...Err... you catch my drift :D

Roar Man,

How do you tiggers like being cooked??? Roasted or fried??? With or without dressing???

I'll be there cheering the Mighty Tigers on on Turkey Day.

TSU,

Can you say, "gobble gobble".

I forgot this ain't the Smack Board.:D

The Big Blue Tigers of TSU will send the tiger cubs of J-State home on turkey day begging for meow mix while we feast on the wild game we've captured from the SWAC and MEAC during the hunting season.....

Oops, I forgot this isn't a smack board. Forgive me.

TS TS TS TS U!!!!! :D

Back