Southern fall football schedule

He’s a ATH at QB. He can’t throw very well. I’m sure SU has QB’s that can throw better.
Uhhhh from the times I saw them back ups come in and throw interceptions..... Skelton low value Lamar Jackson self is about as good as it gets. But soon we gone get an answer as too if it’s Skeltons bad qb play against marquee competition or if it’s ole worm getting out coached.. something got to give and I guarantee one gotta go....... watch yo step worm...

Line backer McGregor that's all
Uhhhh from the times I saw them back ups come in and throw interceptions..... Skelton low value Lamar Jackson self is about as good as it gets. But soon we gone get an answer as too if it’s Skeltons bad qb play against marquee competition or if it’s ole worm getting out coached.. something got to give and I guarantee one gotta go....... watch yo step worm...
We didn’t have to throw one pass vs Alcorn and we would have beat them. Alcorn couldn’t stop our freshman RB, but our previous OC continued to force the pass once we got to the red zone after we ran to get there. No way should he allowed Skelton to throw 3-4 int’s smh.

Looks like the schedule dates are still being changed....

144076058_10219550272776875_4409278313618323478_n.jpg

Back