Southern at Arkansas-Pine Bluff Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Southern Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Arkansas-PineBluffBroadcast: click here

Game Time: :00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
UAPB done

pack packing GIF

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is that the all-time record for rushing yards by a running back at SU?
I wanna say Tillery’s senior year against Prairie View in 2016. 245 yards on 29 carries.
Then he had 234 on Grambling in the Classic that same season.

Dillon has Southern’s and the SWAC’s all-time single game rushing record.

Last edited:
That spring 2021 swac championship game looks more and more like fools gold every week. I didn't expect both teams to be this bad so soon
No doubt about it! I've always felt this way! AAMU and UAPB were soft divisional champions whose seasons were helped by the pandemic. They have largely the same teams returning from the spring, but with a full regular season to deal with, the results are quite different, both falling to 0-3 in conference play. The shortened spring season lulled them into a sense of false security. AAMU was never actually the best team in HBCU football, but since they had the best record in a pandemic-shortened season, thery were rightfully endowed. The same goes for UAPB who find themselves nearly shut-out by SU in their own homecoming game, save for a TD with just over a minute remaining in the game

Last edited:
Outstanding adjustments by the defensive staff from the TSU game. If we get healthy and the passing game is there when needed to assist the running game this team could make some noise...........after all.

I wanna say Tillery’s senior year against Prairie View in 2016. 245 yards on 29 carries.
Then he had 234 on Grambling in the Classic that same season.

Dillon has Southern’s and the SWAC’s all-time single game rushing record.
So glad our staff didn't try to "force" Kobe into being a QB. Great player evaluation........even though Kobe requested the position change to get on the field.

Where is the game film? We need to do our online game evaluation and scouting so we can report inside the Panther's Den. lol

Back