Sour Apple Martinis

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
These are the str8 bomb....I've been gettin' tipsy off em for about 2 weeks str8 now.

Anybody else drink em?

My girl told me of another good drink called Meduri(sp) Sours....anyone ever heard of these or tasted them?

Phats, this is a hell of a lot better than that er, ugh...."Special Reserve".:p

I have had a couple, and still manage to walk out straight. My friend told me that Its has to sneak up on me. Im still waiting. But you would find me sipping some Long Island Ice Tea, 2 of them will have you buzzed......

Special Reserve is always tops..........

But......I must confess........

At first I thought "Man, this drink is for SUCKAS !!!!" (ask APW, she'll tell ya), but then a partner of mine said that he was hooked on them, so we cracked some Belvedere (Those Polish sure know something about Vodka) and the Mother's Sour Apple Liquer, and it was on from then.

I had about 4 or 5 before I started feeling good.....:(

I'm glad I got that off my chest.

:D

phats

The very first time I drank these, I had "5" of em. The next time I had "3". The third time was "2" and the over the weekend I had "4".

Is there a pattern here?:rolleyes: :p :eek:

If I don't quit, I'll be visiting those AA meetings....LOL:emlaugh:

OH btw, for you local peeps.....the best spot for these drinks is at Billy Miner's in downtown Ft. Party Worth.

That white boy showl can throw down on these.....DAMN!!!!!!:eek:

I had them...no alcohol in em. They have about as much alcohol as a amerretta sour...but they are very tasty...yummmm
If I want a buzz I do tequila shots.

Back