Sounds of Blackness: Optimistic

The Founder

Press Play

Optimistic that one day he will fit in with the color scheme.

maxresdefault.jpg

I won't throw a Pick 6
Austin+Howard+Southern+v+Georgia+MDVbrpYEtWcl.jpg

I wish this ref was officiating
59fe6bb6ea071.image.jpg

No more of this for us
583a1775ae921.image.jpg

Please Jesus
583a4a15deb81.image.jpg

Then Southern woke up.

We got to beat them likes slaves again i see. Maybe this third straight time will wake them up.

You know, you really did kinda hurt me when you all but called my boys unworthy of your smack, and I was a little in my feelings when you smacked the AL State WOMEN'S soccer team over my boys. But I got over it. I was even ready to let you spend one week out of your semester detention to enjoy the Bayou Classic...................but then you had to post that pic of Coach Odums, so never mind! You can just watch from the detention classroom. I'll have popcorn and snacks for you.

@The Founder

Since the best player on their team is now suspended for the year, they are scrambling to get someone to replace what he brought to the game.

You know, you really did kinda hurt me when you all but called my boys unworthy of your smack, and I was a little in my feelings when you smacked the AL State WOMEN'S soccer team over my boys. But I got over it. I was even ready to let you spend one week out of your semester detention to enjoy the Bayou Classic...................but then you had to post that pic of Coach Odums, so never mind! You can just watch from the detention classroom. I'll have popcorn and snacks for you.

@The Founder

I never said such a thing....that was those folks getting in our business. I said UAPB is like my second school and I don't smack UAPB. Folks from UAPB are some good folks. Plus a few professors up there are GSU grads.

@The Founder

Thank you @96lioness

Back